Fighting Time.

After Jason fell asleep crying I went to my newly painted room. I took all of the plastic wrap off. I grabbed my IPod and selected You'll Think About Me By: Keith Urban. The chorus can around and I started to sing to it.

Take your records, take your freedom

Take your memories, I don't need 'em

Take your space and take your reasons

But you'll think of me

And take your cap and leave my sweater

'Cause we have nothing left to weather

In fact I'll feel a whole lot better

But you'll think of me, you'll think of me

That's right Adrian Cole Green you will think of me. I thought to myself. I went on listening to more country music. Two hours later i fell into a deep sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Adrian's P.O.V.

I haven't been asleep forever it feels like. I haven't slept with any girls. I just want my Astrid back. I should have never rejected her for Erika. Erika just found her mate which was Nathan. I feel horrible for rejecting her. I have loved her since 3rd grade. I love her red hair. I love her honey brown eyes that will make you melt instantly. I love her personality. I love her. I just didn't think that people would respect her if she was my mate. And I can't get her hurt. To many things happen when your Alpha. I can not bring her or if we ever had kids into it. I would never be able to forgive myself if nything ever happened to them. I think about her everyday. Goddess what have I done? I lay down in my bed and try and fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Astrid's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone over me. I couldn't see clearly so i jolted up and my head theirs.

" Ow!" I heard a male say.I recognized his voice right away.

" Ryan is that you?" I asked hopefully.

" Yes and who are you?" he asked.

" Oh you don't remember you best friend?" I ask hurtfully. I was playing.

" Astrid?" He said no believing me. I rolled my eyes.

" Yes it's Astrid you idiot." I said smiling.

" Astrid!" he sid running towards me and picking me up as if I was nothing and spun me round. I was laughing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

" I missed you Astrid! Why are you in this pack for?" he asked.

" I ran away. Adrian didn't want me as his mate." I said in anger.

" Why? Your the strongest female there!" Ryan said.

" He wanted Ericka more." I said getting even more angry. My wolf was growling inside my mind.

" Astrid calm down! Your wolf is coming out." Ryan said. I shut my eyes and started calming down. I took deep breaths and let them out.

" Okay I'm better now. Sorry about that." I said. He smiled.

" It's fine I would be the same way if my mate rejected me." He said.

" That reminds me! Do you have a mate?!" I asked hopeful he had one. He is a good guy.

" Yes. She is amazing. You two would get along really well." He said happily. I beamed at him.

" When can i meet her?!" I asked excitedly.