Getting Ready and Playing With The Pups

When Jasmine and I were finished unpacking we both sat down on my bed. I turned to her and crossed my legs while she put her feet on my legs. 

"So what do you think I should do Jas?" I asked confused about everything. She was looking through my photo album when answering,

"I think you should go out with him. Just to see if he has changed." she said just looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at her. She sighed and pulled her legs under her rear. 

"Astrid I love you and all but you can be stupid at times. If you haven't noticed Astrid he regrets everything he has done. Even I one who never had a mate until today, noticed the way he looks at you. Astrid he is in love with you." she said. I then remember all the pain I went through the first day I was in the pack. 

"Then why did I feel intense pain the first day I was a pack member?" I asked. She let out a small smile.

"Because you're mates. You felt the pain he felt when you ran away. The bond between you two is strong. If one feels pain then the other one does too. The bond will only get stronger when you are by each other everyday, since we are here now. You have only two choices. One, is get with him. Or two, reject him. But I know you to well to know you won't reject him." She says with a knowing smile. I roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah yeah. Now let's get off the subject. I have to get ready for my family outing." I say and went to my newly full closet. I looked at what all I had and turned to Jasmine. She rolls her eyes and gets up. She grabs a spaghetti strapped dress with a off white top and the skirt part a floral print. She pairs it with a blue jean jacket, brown braided belt, and my brown riding boots. I smile sweetly at her. She just rolls her eyes at me. She throws the clothing and boots at me. I caught the dress and jacket but dodged the boots and belt. She walks out of the room so I can get dressed.

I take off my top and pants. I walk over to my dresser and grab a strapless bra. I quickly put on the bra and get dressed. I grab my dress and unbutton the buttons on the dress, and slip it on. 

"Jas can you come button me up please?!" I shout so she could hear me. She walks in and looks at me. I turn around for her and she buttons up the four buttons on the dress. She stays in the room while I finish getting ready. I put on the jacket and belt. I grab a pair of socks and put them on. Lastly I put on my riding boots. She smiles at me.

"I knew you would look great in that dress when I got it for you." She says happily. I smile at her.

"Yeah thanks for getting it for me." I say. She just smiles and points at the vanity. I roll my eyes but smile. I sit down at the vanity and she starts brushing my hair. She turned on my curling iron and let's it heat up. While she is waiting, she braids my hair where it goes from each side of my hair. When she was finished with that she starts doing loose curls in my hair. 

"So what do you plan on doing with your family tonight?" She asked curiously. I smirk at her. 

"You will just have to find out. Because Jasmine you're going." I say to her. She looks at me weirdly.

"What do you mean Astrid?" She asked.

"You are part of the family now. So, you are going Jas." I say happily. Her blue eyes just went wide.

"Oh my goodness. Thank you Astrid." She says and side hugs me. I smile and hug her back.

"You are welcome." I say. She smiles the rest of the time she is doing me hair. Once she was finished it was loosely curled and perfect. I smile and turn to her. 

"Thank you. I look amazing. Now Jasmine. Its my turn to help you, then we can do our make-up." She nods. I smile and go to my closet. I searched my hangers for a specific shirt I bought before coming back here. I found the navy blue flowy high low tank top. I also found my brown leather jacket and faded blue jeans with a few rips in them. I threw the clothes at her and she caught them with ease.

"Put this on. The navy blue will being out your bright blue eyes." I said with a smile. She smiled and nodded. I turned and walked out waiting for her to say to come in. While I was waiting I was looking around and saw that Drake was walking down the hall. I walked up to him and gave him a deadly look.

"I hate that you made me come back. Yes, I missed my family. But you knew the reason why I left in the first place. Now he wants to work things out." I seethed. He laughed at me. He laughed! I growled at him.

"This is not a laughing matter, Drake! I didn't want to come back!" I said. He looked down at me.

"Astrid, you only have to stay here for a little bit and then we are gone. The Alpha needed our help with a Rogue problem. And it is our duty ad the strongest pack to help them when they are in need of it." He explained. I rolled my eyes.

"But you didn't need me here to do so. I know what you were thinking when he asked for your help." I said and I turned around and walked away from him.

I walked down to the front door and walked out. I looked around and saw the little pups running around playing with their parents watching them. I smiled slightly remembering what it was like to be that innocent. Never having to deal with problems or deal with a jackass of a mate. I went over to the picnic table and sat down watching the pups play. The group of six pups notice me and ran over to me. I smiled as soon as I saw their toothy grins looking up at me with admiration in their eyes.

"Are you part of the pack that is helping us?" A little girl no older then five ask me. She has light brown hair, emerald green eyes, and light colored skin. I smiled at her,

"Yes, I am sweetie. I promise we will keep you all safe." I said to them. They smiled and they grabbed my hands.

"Can you come play with us?" A little boy around seven asked. I smiled and nodded. They all squealed with excitement and pulled me to the playground. I laughed as they tugged me to the swing sets. Two of the six pups jumped on begging me to push them. I did as they said and pushed them. They were giggling and laughing. I chuckled at them. Then the others were wanting me to spin them on the merry-go-around. I ran over to them and started spinning the merry-go-around and I let them go once I got them going well. I started laughing at them when they all started squealing and giggling. I looked up at the parents and saw they were all smiling at me. I waved at them and they waved back. I went back over to the swing set and started pushing them again. But little did I know that a certain Alpha was watching me with a look of love, adoration, and admiration in his eyes.