Explaining Some Things

After me and my family got over our little crying session, we got up and wiped away our tears.

"Astrid where have you been all of this time?" My mom asked.

"With the Midnight Star pack mom. They took me in when I ran away. I have been there evier since." I said. She looked at Drake.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter for all of these months. I don't care that she ran away I am just glad she is back." She said to him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Your welcome. But she has been a handful. Pulling pranks on me and other pack member with Jasmine. She is also a spitfire. She will not let anyone or anything get between her and what she believes in. She is also one of our most independent female pack member. I am also glad to say she is our packs strongest fighter." Drake said putting his arm around my shoulders. I heard a low growl come from Adrian. I looked at him and sent a glare. He backed off. I shook Drakes arm off of me.

"I'm glad to hear that Alpha Drake. She is definitely her mother made over." my dad said. I smiled. I heard my brother snickering. I glared at them. They just started snickering more. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Yup, this is my family. And I have missed them. I turned to Drake.

"Drake if it is okay can go out tonight with my family?" I asked. He looked at me and debated it for a little. Then he nodded.

"Yeah. You deserve to spend time with your family. But take Jasmine with you. I don't want her getting into any trouble. " he said. I laughed and nodded.

"Who says I get into trouble? I'm an angel." I heard Jasmine say. I turn and smiled at her. I put my arm over her shoulder.

"Jasmine the only thing holding up your halo is your devil horns. Your middle name is trouble." I said laughing. She huffed and then laughed.

"Yeah, that is true." She said. Then she turn to my family only to stare at Jay. I knew they were mates right off the bat. They are just too much alike. I also knew he would treat her with love and respect she deserves. I sent them both a knowing look and smirked. They both blushed madly. I started laughing. I leaned up to Drake.

"She is going to get into more trouble now." I whispered.

"Why?" He whispered back.

"Because she is mates with my brother." I said. He groaned. I laughed. I grabbed her hand.

"Come on we are putting up our bags in my old room." I said. She nodded. I looked at my parents and brothers.

"Is my room still were it was?" I asked. They nodded. I smiled and tugged her inside. We went up the stairs to my old room. When I got to my room I took a deep breath and walked in. I saw that is was exactly like it was six months ago. It was like I never left. I smiled slightly. I sat down on my bed while Jasmine was looking around my room. She was smiling.

"This is your old room?" She asked. I nodded. She stopped at the pictures of me and my brothers, me and parents, me and Ross, and lastly me and Adrian.

"Is this Adrian?" She asked picking up a picture. I laughed when I noticed it was Ross. I sook my head no.

"No that is his twin brother. Cute isn't he?" I asked.

"I've seen better." She said.

"Like my brother?" I smirked. I got her now. She blushed deep red.

"N-n-no." she stuttered. I laughed.

"Jasmine, its fine. I approve of it." I said. She smiled at me.

"Thanks Astrid. Im just worried if he is going to reject me." She said. I smiled slightly at her.

"Jasmine, he will never do that. I remember when he turned sixteen. He was looking for his mate at school. He has been waiting for you for awhile. Even if he did, he would have to deal with me. I know how it feels and I don't want my brothers mate to go through that." I said. I instantly felt sad when I said that and Jasmine knew it. She was my best friend how could she not. She smiled sadly at me. She sat the picture down and came ovee to me. She wrapped her arm around me and I put my head on her shoulder. I felt tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Astrid he will come around. How could he not. You are gorgeous. He or any guy would be lucky to have you. Just you wait he will come in begging for you forgiveness sooner or later..." she was interupted when we heard a knock on the door. She looked at me. I looked back at her. We didn't know who it was. She got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Okay way sooner than later." She said. When she said that I felt my heart leap to my throat. I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Let him in." I said I got up off my bed and started looking like I was doing something besides crnying. I went to my bags and started unpacking. I heard him walk over to me. I turned and looked at him.

"Yes Alpha Adrian?" I asked. He sighed.

"Astrid stop. Don't call me that." He said. I sighed.

"What do you want Adrian." I asked. I looked into his eyes and saw hurt, pain, and love. I'm pretty sure my eyes shown the same emotions.

"I want your forgiveness Astrid. I'm sorry for rejecting you. I regret it horribly. I haven't been with anyone since you have been gone. I have been depressed because I coudn't see my beautiful mate everyday. I never want to wake up to another beside me. I want you to come home and stay. If I could go back in time and change everything I would. Astrid I have been in love with you since we were little. Just ask our parents they knew we were mates. Astrid please give me a chance." He said he had tears going down his face. I felt torn. I didn't know what to say. I was at a loss of words. I looked at Jasmine. I knew what she was telling me just by looking at me. I sighed.

"Adrian I will have to think about this. Just let me get settled in and I will tell you. But answer me this. Why did I have the pain of when a mate is sleeping with someone else?" I asked sounding broken.

"It was because of the pain in one mates heart. I was and have been in pain since you left. I swear to the goddess that I haven't slept with anyone Astrid you are the one and only girl I will ever want to sleep with." He said. I smiled lightly at him.

"Okay, just give me a couple days and I will give you my answer." I said. He smiled. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"Now go I have to unpack and get ready for the night with my family." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Okay. Have fun to night. I'm glad you back Astrid just please stay." He said. Then with that he walked out. I felt numb just from the kiss on my forehead. Jasmine was smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah. You were right Jasmine. Now hush." I said smiling. She laughed. I shook my head and started unpacking.

A/N: Okay do you guys think she should forgive Adrian? Comment below. And thank you for sticking with this book. I love all of you!!! :)