Okay. I am such a Idiot.

I still on Jason's lap while we were almost to the pack house. But I swear to Goddess that Jasmine was going as slow as she can. But I saw the pack house in the distance. I was greatful because I didn't want to be on Jason's lap any longer. She took the turn into our drive way and stopped. I opened up the door and tried to jump out. But then I realized that I was buckled in still. I heard Jason laugh. I just glared at him and he unhooked us. I jumped out of the mustang.

I kinda like being on his lap. I said to my wolf. But she growled at me.

We still have a mate Astrid! She said.

One that doesn't want us! I said growling in my mind. She whimpered when I said that. I just rolled my eyes annoyed. I grabbed as many bags as I could. Which it was two bags on each arm. I tried to open the door when a boy through it open and knocked me down. I closed my eyes waiting for the impacted when I didn't. I opened my eyes to come face to face with beautiful hazel eyes.

" Sorry about that." He said unwrapping his arms from my waist.

" It's fine." I said composing myself again.

" I'm Xavier." he said holding out his hand.

" I'm Astrid. I would shake your hand but my hands are full." i said looking down.

" Want some help?" he asked.

" Yeah. We have like alot of things in back of that black mustang over there." I said pointing over to were Jason and Jasmine were unloading to.

" Okay." He said walking to the car. I smiled. I walked up to my room. It was plain, but as soon as I change into old clothing and had some paint it will be my own. Jason, Xavier, and Jasmine carried in the rest of my stuff. It was funny to see Jasmine carry things. They just sat down on my bed.

" You guys I have to change into old clothing to paint my room so can the guys leave?" i asked nicely.

" What if we don't want to leave?" Jason asked. I glared at him.

" I will make you." i said.

" Do you think you can beat me?" he asked. I looked at him and started walking toward him. His eyes showed emotion, but his face didn't. I smirked at him. I grabbed his ear, and pulled him to the door.

" Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" he shouted. I through him out of my room and turned to Xavier. HE just looked and hurried out of the room. I smiled at them.

" That was unfair!" Jason said pouting.

" Aww. Poor baby." i said in a baby voice. Jason glared at me and Xavier laughed. I shut my door and walked to my bag. I got a pair of jean shorts and a old black t-shirt. I knew Jasmine was in there still. I walked to my bathroom and changed. I came out and she was covering eveything furniture.

" Can we come in yet?" I heard Jason asked in a whining voice.

" Yes. Good Goddess." I said rolling my eyes. He walked in with Xavier following. Jason had no shirt on and oly basketball shorts. Oh my Goddess he has a six pack! But he wasn't Adrian. Ugh! Get out of my head Adrian! My wolf whimpered. She was still hurt about what Adrian did.

" Okay now get some paint in the pan." I said to Jason. Xavier looked a little bit better, he was big but not so much. They both were hot! My wolf growled at me. I rolled my eyes.

Just because I have a mate doesn't mean I don't have eyes! And plus he never wanted us. If he did why would he reject us? I asked my wolf.

His human rejected us not his wolf! His wolf loved me! She shouted at me. I growled at my wolf.

Yeah, so did his human part once upon a time. I said to her. She just whimpered and blocked me.

" Like what you see?" Jason asked while smirking.

" I've seen way better." I said. That is true, it was Adria he had a nice six pack. My mind started drifting to him. I growled at my self. I want him out of my head.

" I bet you have." he said. I just smirked at him a got the paint pan and started painting my wall a light green. I was falling in love with the green color. But it will look better as soon as I get my black and light grey flowers on it.

3 hours later

Finally we were done. We took all of the plastic wrapping off of my funiture. Jason kept on looking at my ass. It was annoying really. I rolled my eyes. I caught him looking again. Okay now I was mad.

" Do you want a better view?" i asked Jason. He blushed a deep red. Jasmine and Xavier just chuckled. I looked at them and raised a eyebrow. They just cracked up more.

" Sorry." he mumbled and walked out. I rolled my eyes and followed him. He went into his room and cried. I heard all of what he was saying.

" i should have never let you go Brittany. I should have never let you go into the woods when you were having my pups." he said sobbing. I felt tears prick my eyes. He was going to be a father. I walked over to him.

" Jason I'm sorry." i said hugging him. He hugged me back sobbing. I felt sorry for him. He was about to be a father.

" She was going to have twins." he said still sobbing.