New Pack. New Life.

I turned into my wolf. It hurt but not as much as the first time. I felt my bones cracking and rearranging. I tried to suppressed a scream. But didn't do a good job at it. I screamed, because it so bad. I saw lights come on in the pack house. I felt fur start to come out of my skin and my nails begin to grow long. I was successfully in wolf form. I heard the door open from the pack house. I saw my parents, brothers, Adrian, and other pack members come outside to see who screamed. I looked at them and grabbed my duffel bag and ran. I heard men turn into their wolf and chase after me. It's a good thing I was a track star. I started sprinting harder into the night. I fell on the ground. I was tackled! What the hell?! The man was huge! He bite my neck. I whimpered when he did. He did a wolf laugh. He thought I was weak. I felt my eyes change color. I was mad now. I bucked him off of my back. I was the packs strongest female, and they knew it. I growled at them. They growled back at me but didn't have time to lunge at me because I turned around and sprinted. They didn't follow. But I heard a heartbreaking howl. It was from the one and only Alpha male. Adrian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting tired. So I stopped near a tree. I heard footsteps near me. I stood up. I heard a twig snap. Somebody lunged on my back. I turned over on my back. I growled at him. He didn't take it so nicely. He growled back at me but fiercer. I just now noticed he was an Alpha. Damn! I ran onto his land.

Shift now. he said with some much authority. 

Then get the hell off of me! I said but meaner. He growled at me for  being disrespectful. Then more wolfs stepped into the clearing.

Tell your men to shift. I don't trust you. If they don't shift i don't either. I said fiercely. He did a wolfy grin. I was a little confused. 

Shift. He ordered his men. They all did as they were told. They all were teenage guys. 

You to Alpha. I said aggressively. He just looked at me, but he did what he was told. Ha! A Alpha listening to me. Oh my Goddess! He was hot! He had green eyes, black hair, and tan skin. Stood about 6'4. Around 18 to 19.

"Okay. Now you shift." he said. I shifted in my human self. 

"Why did you trespass onto my land?" he asked. I looked him straight into his green eyes.

"Because I was rejected by my Alpha mate." I said. 

"Why you are beautiful." a guy said. I turned and looked at him. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and tanish skin, about 6ft, and probably was 18. 

"I wasn't what my mate needed for a Luna. He thinks looks is what is important. Not kindness, loyalty, and so on so forth. He went for this slut and she was my brothers mate. That's why my oldest brother is mad at me for. I called his mate a slut and didn't know how to keep her legs shut. And I was the strongest female in my pack until I left." I said. 

"So you are the strongest female? Why were you not the pack Warrior?"  a guy with blond hair and brown eyes asked. 

"Because nobody ever saw me in training." I said. 

"Oh." he only said. I heard someone clear their throat. I turned and looked at the Alpha whose name I have yet learned.

"What is your name? And whose pack were you from?" he asked kindly.

"Astrid Reanna Rose, and the pack name was Black Moon. The Alpha was Adrian Green. What is  your guys name?" I asked.

"I am Drake, that's Taylor, Jake, and Jason." he said pointing to them. Taylor was the one with the blond hair and brown eyes. Jake was the one with the blonde hair and green eyes. Jason had black hair blue eyes and tan skin, he was about 18 and he stood about 6'2. Goddess these guys are hot! 

"What's your packs name?" I asked him.

"Midnight Star." he said. 

"Oh okay.... WAIT WHAT?!" I said loudly. They all started laughing at me. 

"Are you kidding me?!" i said.

"No we are not. We are the strongest pack in the world." Jason said. 

"Oh really? I didn't know!" I said sarcastically. He just laughed at me.

"I didn't know I was this funny." I mumbled. 

"Okay. So back on track. Would you like to join our pack?" Drake asked. I was dumbfounded.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay repeat after me. I, say you name, promise to be loyal to my pack and protect its members." he said.

"I, Astrid Reanne Rose, promise to be loyal to my pack and protect its members." I said. 

"Okay now you are part of the pack." he said smiling. All of the guys cheered. They all hugged me even Drake. I smiled. 

"Okay. Come on. We are heading home." Drake said. Home. I said in my mind carefully. It sounded right to me. I started going to the pack house.