I Still Love Him. Even After Everything.

Ross and I walked into the school were they were getting set up for the Talent Show. The decorations were perfect for my song. Can't wait to see Adrian's expression. 

"Ross, I'll be right back have to talk to Mr. Henderson." I said running. 

"Okay!" he shouted at me. I smiled. Seriously Moon Goddess why couldn't you make him my mate? I walked up to Mr. Henderson.

"Mr. Henderson, is it to late for me to join the Talent Show?" I asked. He just smiled.

"No, it is not Astrid. You got here just in time for the last entries." he said handing me the entry sheet. I signed my name and talent that I have to do. 

Name: Astrid Rose

Talent: Singing. 

If you are singing what is your song name: Really Don't Care

I handed the entry sheet back to Mr. Henderson.

"Thank you Mr. Henderson." I said smiling.

 "You're very much welcome Astrid." he said smiling back. I walked back over to Ross.

"What was all that about?" he asked. I just smiled.

"You will see." I said smiling. 

"I don't like the sound of that." he said smiling. I playfully punched him in the shoulder. I was walking to my locker when I saw Adrian kissing Ericka again. I stopped dead in my track.

Okay, if he thinks I'm going to cry he has another thing coming. I said to my wolf.

His wolf loves us, it's just his human part of him. she said.

I know his wolf loves us, it's just Adrian himself. I said. 

Yeah. Good Luck today at the Talent Show. she said. 

Thanks. I said. I started walking again. He must have smelt me. He looked at me and smirked and started kissing her again. Ugh! That's it! I walked up to them and pushed them out of my way. That definitely broke their make out session. Adrian stumbled, but Ericka fell flat on her ass. She and Andrian looked at me astonished. I just smirked. 

"What the hell!?" She shouted. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Oh my bad. Did interupt something? Oh to bad." I said with alot of sarcasm. She jumped up. But Adrian held her back. He looked at me.

"Astrid, say sorry to your future Luna." he said in his Alpha voice. Really?! He did not just use his Alpha voice on me. But since I was his real mate and real Luna he had not effect on me.

" Ha Luna my ass! She can't keep her legs closed if her life depended on it! If she can't keep her legs closed then she isn't going to make a very good Luna!'' I shouted. That's when I heard a growl from the other side of the hallway. I spun around and saw Nathan. Oh Goddess!

"Mate." I heard Ericka said. Oh crap she found out. She ran to Nathan and kissed him. He was surprised for a little but then gave in. They are going to make a good couple if she changes her ways. I turned and looked at Adrian. He was looking right at me. All his eyes held were guilt, relief, love, and regret? Did he regret rejecting me for someone who he thought would stay with him, and guilt for even thinking she would stay with him? And did he love me? Goddess he was confusing.

I sighed and walked away from him. 

Why do I care so much? I have loved him since the 8th grade. But since high school he changed. His ego is as big as the Empire State building. He has turned in a freakin man whore. But for some reason I still think he will change back to the way he was before. And I will still love him. He's my mate, my equal, my perfect match, my Alpha mate. I thought sadly. I felt a tear run down my face. I love him. Man, its sounds so right then so wrong.