Chapter 15- The Party

((Le time skip to the party, because I feel particularly lazy. Lol. Also thank you everyone who has been commenting on my last story and this one as well. Thanks for all the votes too!! Love you all! Enjoy!))

Today was the day. Tonight was the party. You took a deep breath to calm your nerves. It was fine, nothing would go wrong. You had two great guys to watch your back. What could go wrong?

Oops...you might have just jinxed it. Or perhaps it has already been written. It was fate that you were bound to run into trouble. Crap. Either way, you were determined to find out something by going that night. Adam wanted information and you were bound to get it for him.

So your day started like normal, some breakfast, a shower, then a little tv. After lunch, you began gathering everything you'd need that night. Your phone, a couple weapons concealed of course, and a little makeup bag. In your makeup bag you kept a switchblade, some lipstick and your phone. All the important things a lady should carry.

At about 8pm you met Red and Max downstairs. Just looking at them made your stomach knot up. They looked so handsome in their suits. Your palms started to sweat nervously, and you wiped them on the front of your dress. When the guys saw you they both had an expression of shock and awe.

The way they were staring at you made you blush. You walked over to the hall mirror to check your makeup one last time. Alesa helped you with it. You turned around to see the guys still staring at you. You cleared your throat to gain their attention.

"You boys ready?" You asked. They both nodded and rushed (well Red was still limping a bit from the bullet he took to the leg) to your side, holding an arm out for you. You linked arms with them and walked to the car. Red rushed ahead to open the car door for you. You slipped into the shot gun seat, and watched as the guys argued momentarily about who was going to drive.

They must have come to a decision because Max opened the door and started the car. In about 45 minutes, you reached the manor. A man parked the car for you on the side of the house as you three walked in. The interior was beautiful, marble columns and beautiful carpets. The scene was breathtaking. Two men in suits guided you to the doors of the ballroom. You expected them to check you for weapons, but they didn't.

You walked in and looked around at all the people. Different color dresses and suits littered the dance floor. Each color representing a different Mafia group that was invited. You saw Markiplier and JackSepticeye conversing by the snack table. Jack was obviously wearing a bright green shirt and Mark was wearing a red shirt. Something told you they were allies.

You followed Red over to the drink table. He got two sodas and gave you one. You thanked him and walked over to a table where Max was sitting. Red limped over and sat down also. After a few minutes of talking, you saw Nick enter the ballroom. People began clapping when they saw him walk in. You three joined in, as to not seem impolite.

Nick bowed, and once the applause faded out he walked around to visit with everyone. One by one, he made his way to your table.

"Well, hello guys. I'm glad you could make it!" He grinned.

"Thanks for inviting us, sorry about your car." You shrugged. You saw his eye twitch in remembering the event.

"No problem at all. Sorry about your friend's leg." He smirked. Your smiled faltered and a tense silence surrounded you all. Nick cleared his throat and stepped back.

"No funny business tonight, just enjoy the party." He smiled. You eyed him for a moment. He backed up and turned away. Once he was out of earshot, Max spoke.

"Do you think he won't try anything?" He asked. You shrugged, then suggested you all stay on your toes. Soon you three were on the dance floor, having a good time. After a dance with Max, you both went to get some water. You were so thirsty you didn't check the water, only drank it. Max did the same, letting his guard down to gulp down the cold liquid.

After resting a couple minutes, the song switched and you both went back out to the dance floor. You were dancing and swaying all over. Laughing and having fun with him. Soon you began to feel light-headed and dizzy. The smile dropped off your face when you realized your were drugged. Max saw your face and stopped too. His expression turned serious. Your hand reached for his jacket, but it was too late. His eyes rolled back in his head and he fell over.

You stumbled over, and fell also. You tried calling for Red but his name never left your lips. Your vision faded to black.

Until
Next
Time....