[30] Red's Ending

((Do you like my collage? I think it looks pretty good. I'm doing those for Max and Tim's endings too. Those coming up soon. ❤️ Enjoy the chapter!!))

"Sorry Max, I choose Red." You smiled.

"Alright, see ya later guys." Max half smiled, leaving the room. You watched after him, feeling slightly bad but when you looked back to Red, you knew you made the right choice. He stood and opened his arms for you. You smiled and hugged him. Yeah you made the right choice, you could feel it.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Come with me?" He asked. You nodded so he pecked you on the lips and left the room, hanging onto your hand. You followed after, a small blush on your cheeks. You followed him up to his room and he took you over to the bed. You sat as he pulled a bag out of his closet. He handed you the bag and told you to look in it. So you put it down and pulled out a simple cream dress. You grinned and looked up at Red.

"It's so pretty

"It's so pretty...thank you!" He kissed the top of your head.

"I want you to wear this to dinner tonight." He chuckled. You agreed quickly. He then told you to look in the bag again. You put the dress aside and pulled out a box. Once opened, a beautiful Ruby necklace revealed itself. Your eyes glistened with adoration, both for the necklace and the man who was giving it to you.

"Thank you Red, it's beautiful!" You gushed, putting it aside to stand up and hug him

"Not as beautiful as you, princess." He chuckled, hugging you back tightly.

You relaxed in his arms and you both stood a minute longer. When you parted, he grabbed the necklace and put it on you. You looked in the mirror and smiled at how beautifully it hung around your neck. You felt so lucky to be dating Red.

After a moving the dress into your room, you and Red had a snack and went to play some GTA 5 in the game room. Soon it was 5pm and Red said you both should get ready soon. You each went to your rooms and got ready. You put on your dress and makeup, then stared at yourself in the mirror for a few minutes. Instead of rude things, the voice in your head was saying how beautiful you looked and how excited you should be.

You checked your phone for the time and realized you should probably go meet Red downstairs. You found a pair of short heels and grabbed your purse. You went downstairs, expecting to see Red. Instead you saw Alesa. When she saw you, her eyes widened and she grinned.

"Wow, you look gorgeous!" She smiled, walking over to hug you. You hugged her briefly.  "Red is outside. He looks great too. I'm so happy for you both!" She squealed. You laughed and thanked her, then opened the door. Red heard the door open and turned around. His eyes also widened when he saw you. He was wearing a red dress shirt and a black vest with a nice black bow tie. He looked so handsome. You walked down the steps and stood in front of him. He kissed you quickly and took your hand to walk to the car.

"You look beautiful." He stated.

"Thanks, you did buy the dress and necklace, though." You giggled.

"True. I may be a guy, but I'm not half bad at this fashion stuff." He shrugged. He opened the passenger side door for you and you slid in. Once he got in, he started the car and began driving to the restaurant. On the way, you both sang along to the radio.

Once at the restaurant, you were in awe of the fancy decor and atmosphere. It was so fancy and lavish.

The dinner and drinks were so delicious

The dinner and drinks were so delicious. The service was fast and everyone was polite. After the dinner, Red drove to a nearby park. You hadn't been to that park before, but apparently he planned everything. The sky was clear and the stars were shining. As you walked along hand in hand with Red, you both made jokes and talked for about an hour. Then it was back to the car, and back to the house. It was 9pm when you both walked inside.

In the living room sat Max and Barney. Barney saw Red walk in and grinned.

"Bruder!" He shouted. Red laughed.

"Bruder!!" Red replied.

"Bruder??"

"Bruder!"

"Ah, bruder!"

Red placed a hand on your back and waved to Barney.

"Night bruder!" Barney replied with a "Night!"

You both walked upstairs, and got into your pajamas in your separate rooms. Once you finished, someone knocked on your door. You opened it and found Red standing there in his PJ's as well.

"Hey, my bed's lonely. Will you come sleep with me?" He asked innocently. You giggled and nodded. You took his hand and went over to his room. Soon you snuggled up against him and fell fast asleep.

                                                        The End...