Chapter 27- Driving Home

((Thanks Moppybale241 for spam voting for ALL the chapters of this book and my last book. You're awesome! I think I'll start giving shout outs to one person each chapter, since you're all nice to me! Enjoy this chapter!!))

Everyone was packed and ready to go by 10am. Everyone grabbed their own breakfast, and got in the cars. You all said goodbye to the beautiful lake house and began the journey home.

Ross tried starting another Kawaii war, but he wasn't as successful as the last war he began. You pretty much won the thing.

After the kawaii war ended, you, Max and Red kept taking silly pictures together to pass the time. It was a lot of fun.

With only an hour left, the weather took a turn for the worst. It starts raining, not hard. Just lightly, but still causing slippery roads.

As everyone was focused on themselves, no one suspected the car coming up next to yours to be violent. That was, until it drove into the side of you all.

Suddenly everyone's attention was focused on the attacker driving the car. Barney tried speeding up to avoid a second impact.

But this attacker was persistent and determined. He rammed into the back of your car, causing the car to spin out of control.

"Hold on guys!" Barney shouted.

No matter how hard he tried, Barney couldn't stop the car from spinning off the road and into the ditch. It flipped over on its side, and a few windows broke. Your vision faded and you could feel yourself being pulled out, possibly through a window. You could barely feel the wet pavement under you as you were being dragged.

You heard some voices mumbling, but could make out a few words like "Rope...unconscious...boss." There was a throbbing pain in your head letting you know you must have hit it somehow. But you couldn't do anything about it. You were lifted up and sat into a seat, then the darkness took over.

After sleeping for a while, you awoke in a haze. The bed you were laying in wasn't familiar to you, nor was the room you were occupying. It was lavish and beautiful, but you couldn't recognize it for the life of you. Soon, a man walked in. He approached the bed and smiled. Taking his glasses off, it hit you. PewDiePie.

"Hello there (Y/n)." After seeing his face, you began remembering the car wreck.

"The others...what happened?" You croaked. Your throat was dry and stung.

"Don't worry about your bros. My men only had orders to retrieve you." He smiled, setting his dark sunglasses on a dresser. "I've been watching you (y/n)...you're very strong. You're great at fighting..." He spoke. You tried moving your hands, but they were tied to the bedpost behind you. Well shit.

"Let me go." You growled. His eyebrows raised in shock, not expecting you to react so harshly.

"Come now, there's no need for such hostility. You're just here because I want to recruit you." He explained. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Sorry, but tying people up isn't a great way to show admiration." You seethed. "I thought you were a nice a guy." You muttered. He took a step back and looked at the floor.

"So you won't consider it? Hmm, perhaps I'll need to...convince you better." He chuckled, looking up to send you an evil smirk. He turned and stalked out of the room. Once he was gone, you leaned your head back in exasperation.

He seemed so nice when you met him...did he bug your clothes or something? Maybe he stuck a tiny camera on your car or on the briefcase. Either way, this man was no longer being nice to you and you hated it. How he so easily turned from friend to foe. You hated how difficult it was to find a nice Mafia to become allies with.

Soon the television came on by itself and you watched carefully. A video of a car chase appeared. The video went on to show you being dragged out of the car once it flipped. It played once more, then stopped. Soon after, Pewds walked back in with a big smile adorning his face.

Until
Next
Time...