Chapter 24- Road Trip

((Oops, forgot to add the jelly bean king in the cover photo. Ah well. This ones a cute chapter, hope it makes you laugh. Enjoy!))

The alarm clock began blaring your favorite song, causing you to turn over and yawn. You stretched yourself out and reached for the alarm clock. You felt around for the button and pressed it to silence the song.

You stretched some more and opened your eyes. Yawning for a second time, you realized what day it was. Road trip day! You could barely contain your excitement as you grabbed an outfit and ran to the shower. In the shower you sang the song that you woke up to. After dressing, you ran out to grab your bags and took them downstairs.

Adam, Alesa, Mason, and Barney were already there with their suitcases also. They made a pile with their suitcases that would be packed later. First you had to wait for everyone else to wake up and come down. Once everyone else came down with their luggage, Adam separated everyone into two cars.

You were riding with Tim, Max, Red, and Barney while Adam, Alesa, Ross, and Mason rode in the other car. You split up the luggage according to cars and waited for James. Soon there was a knock on the door. Adam pulled it open and invited James inside.

Everyone greeted him and gave him a fist bump or hug, then he got to you.

"Hey girl, how have you been?" He grinned, pulling you into a friendly hug. You grinned back.

"Great, what about you, James?" He pulled back and shrugged.

"Just working a lot. Excited for your road trip?" He asked. You nodded. Adam gave James a list of responsibilities while he house sat. James set down his bags in the living room and pulled out his jelly bean jar. He set it on the coffee table, and told everyone to take a handful of the colorful candies for the road. Everyone took some and said goodbye to James.

"Have fun! Be safe!" He cheered.

Before getting on the highway, you all stopped at IHOP for some breakfast/lunch. ((Yes IHOP, I know it's an old ref. Deal with it. :P)) Ya'll ate lots of pancake(pal) and bacon(man)! Yum...

About 30 minutes into the trip everyone in your car was listening to the radio when you got a Twitter notification. You unlocked your phone and opened the app. @Thatguybarney tagged you and 7 others in a post. "On a road trip baby! Such hype!" It read. You liked it and took a selfie with the back seat (you're between Red and Max), then replied to Barney's original post with the picture. You wrote: "Sitting between the gingers. Lake house or bust! 😃". Soon @YourpalRoss replied with a selfie of his own. It was a picture of him from the shotgun seat with Alesa and Mason in the back.

People were liking his picture for 10 mins straight and commenting stuff like "Awww soo cute!" And "Have fun!" You took another selfie with you and the two redheads, all with grumpy faces, then replied to Rosss' picture with it. "Too Kawaii to compete. ☹️ You win." Shelby commented "You three are still Kawaii, don't let the baby win!"

Just as you all finished laughing at her comment, Aphmau posted a photo and tagged you, Ross, Max, and Red. She had some cute cat ears on, "Let the Kawaii wars begin!" she declared. For the next hour, you all were taking selfies and participating in the "Kawaii war". Soon, Tim announced that you all made it to the lake house. You all put your phones away and stepped out of the car. It was beautiful.

Until
Next
Time.....