Chapter 20- Tim is a Badass

((Dedicated to Tim, because why not? Lol, I found deep inspiration in this video. I imagine him like this for real. Lots of swearing in the video BTW. Watch before or after. Or during, or not at all. Lol which ever you want. Pain inflicted upon Rhett and Link...sorry. Enjoy!))

You were expecting to feel the pain or hear the loud bang of the gun. But instead you heard...Tim? Yeah that was definitely Tim.

"No, not today!" He yelled, firing two shots at Rhett. They hit him in his leg, causing him to stumble back. "Oh, fucked your shit up!" He exclaimed, a lopsided grin plastered on his face. He was waving around a silenced pistol, and yelling like a maniac.

He must've been stalking you again, but honestly you were kinda glad this time. If it wasn't for him, you'd be dead. Max pulled out a concealed knife and attacked Link. Max got behind him and managed to put him in a head lock. Boom, Tim shot in Link's direction. Apparently he successfully shot him in the groin, since that's where Link's hands went.

"Yeah! I'm killing ALL the hot dogs!" Tim hollered. "I'm not afraid to shoot a dick if I have to!" He laughed. His celebration was short-lived however, when Rhett jumped him. They wrestled a bit on the sidewalk, both trying to gain the upper hand.

You looked to Max and saw him let go of Link. Link was no longer struggling, he was just on his knees. Clutching his groin in pain, he no longer cared about winning the fight. He was groaning, and trying to crawl away. No sense in trying to fight him anymore. You and Max walked closer to Rhett and Tim. You both kicked Rhett a few times until he gave up also. He just laid there, completely out of breath. Tim stood up, also breathing heavily and raised a fist in victory.

"I did it!" He grinned. You looked down on Rhett and decided to speak your mind.

"I'm sorry that you're still upset about what happened to your son, but it happened. It's over and killing me won't do any good. I highly suggest you don't mess with us again. Good day gentlemen." You huffed.

You three turned and walked away, heading back to the house. It was silent at first, only Tim's heavy breathing was heard. After a bit, you turned to him and asked the one nagging question you were carrying for a while.

"Were you stalking me?" You asked. Tim chuckled.

"I prefer to call it following with a passion..." He grinned. You rolled your eyes and looked back ahead.

"Well thanks for saving us." You shrugged. He replied with a "no prob." The rest of the walk was mostly silent. Finally, the house was in sight and you three were ready to stay at home and play video games for the rest of the day. Once you three got to the living room and sat down, Alesa poked her head in.

"Hey guys, can you watch Mason for a bit? I need to go get groceries." She asked. You three agreed of course, so she brought down some toys for Mason to play with, and you guys put Dora on the TV. Mason sat next to you, holding his stuffed elephant. He was watching the TV intently.

For a while you talked about random things, and watched a bit of Dora. Soon, you felt a weight against your arm. Looking down you saw Mason's little head resting on your arm. You picked him up and pulled him into your lap, moving him so he'd be more comfortable. You watched as his eyes drooped closed and smiled in adoration. He was so cute. You brushed a piece of hair out of his eyes. You looked up and saw Max and Tim staring at you with a weird emotion you couldn't quite place.

"What?" You squinted. Max blushed and looked away. Tim cleared his throat.

"You'd be a great mom...and uh..wow." He said. You blushed too and looked away. Did they really think so? Just then, Alesa opened the front door and walked in.

"I'm home!" She announced.

Until
Next
Time...