Chapter 28- Double Agent

((Thanks Amy_Sorcerer for spam voting my chapters! Glad you're enjoying them! Sorry it's been a while. Classes start again tomorrow so I'll try to upload twice a week. Enjoy!))

By the look on his face you could tell he thought he had won. Then you had an idea. You could make him believe that you wanted to join him, it was your only way out. Plus, this would be a good way to test out your acting skills. You looked down and sighed.

"Okay, I'll join your team." You said. He laughed triumphantly, then came over to untie your hands. Once they were free you had to fight back the urge to throw a punch at his face. Instead, you followed him quietly downstairs. He told a man to gather everyone for the meeting, then took you to the meeting room.

Slowly people began filtering into the room. Finally, everyone sat down around the table and Felix introduced you to everyone.

"This is (Y/n), treat her with respect or you deal with me. Got it?" Everyone nodded.

"Good. One more thing. Tomorrow we're going on a mission, so get rested and ready by morning." He excused everyone, then took you to the bedroom you were in before.

"Everything you'll need is in here. If I'm wrong, just let me know, I'll get it for you." He smiled. You forced a smile back, and watched him leave. You went to use the bathroom and found female products under the sink. Hair spray, makeup, and even tampons. What the hell was going on here? Things here were starting to creep you out.

You heard a knock on the door and went to open it. A man was standing there with guns. He walked in without a word, and placed the big and small guns on the bed.

"Here are your guns for the mission tomorrow. Hope you aren't afraid to shoot your friends, if needed." He said, and with those words he left. A chill ran down your spine at the thought of shooting one of them. But this was the only way to escape. You had to pretend to be part of the Pewd Mafia in order to get back with the Sky Mafia. So if for the mission tomorrow, you'd be going back home, what did PewDiePie want?

It was late, so you got ready for bed. But sleep refused to visit you that night. You tossed and turned helplessly, but only catching an hour or so. You woke up at 5am, finally giving up on sleep for the moment. You grabbed a coffee and a couple waffles, then grabbed the guns and went downstairs. Everyone was there from the meeting yesterday, and split up into two vans. You rode with Felix and his girlfriend whom you met yesterday plus a couple other agents. The need for so many agents made you nervous, but then again they were probably weak.

Finally, the van stopped in front of a familiar house. You were positive that everyone inside was asleep. Felix gave you your instructions, so you went to the door and knocked. Red opened it after a few minutes. His face contorted into a shocked expression, then relaxed into a happy one.

"You're okay!" He shouted, jumping forward to hug you close. Tears welled up in your eyes. You heard the gun click from behind you and Red stepped back.

"Help..." You whispered, tears falling down your cheeks. Red looked behind you, no doubt at Felix with a gun to your head.

"Go get the others and bring them out here. Especially Adam." He sneered. You sniffed and waited for Red to return with everyone. Once everyone was outside, Adam walked in front of the group.

"What do you want, Felix?" Adam glared.

"There's a second one." He responded. You squinted, trying to think of what he was after.

"What are you talking about?" Adam questioned. Felix grabbed the back of your shirt and tugged you closer, fixing his aim on your head.

"Don't play dumb with me! The diamond!" He shouted.

The air was thick and everyone was waiting for someone to talk, or move, or anything...

                                          Until
                                                     Next
                                                                  Time....