one

[Jensen's POV]

I’m Jensen Rosario, I’m your average teenage boy, if you don't include my case of OCD. At a young age, I was taught to be perfect. The pressure of being perfect ruined my life, the OCD started taking over.

 It all started with Caitlyn Meghan Padilla, ever heard of her? She used to be my girlfriend, before she moved to California and got adopted by two very famous YouTubers by the name of Anthony and Kalel. Caitlyn had problems before she moved, she cut all the time and didn’t eat much. I showed hints of developing OCD before the harsh break up. She used to tease me about getting it. I never thought it would get so bad I’d have to go to a rehab place.

 YouTube rehab center, the best place in the USA. Only a select few who apply get in and those who do become very successful people. The place is run by YouTubers, all the famous ones to be exact.

People such as PewDiePie, CutiePieMarzia, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Chester See, Tobuscus, SkyDoesMinecraft, and TheSyndicateProject just to name a few. Of course I can't forget the only one I truly care about, Smosh and WatchUsLiveAndStuff. Anthony, Kalel, and Ian founded this center for Caitlyn, so she could get over her problems. It’s been eight years and she still has them, and I get to go there. Hopeful, Caitlyn hasn’t changed that much.