four

{Chapter Four}

{Nola}

Jensen. All of the rehab people know who Jensen is, he's Caitlyn's ex. He still has feeling for her. But Caitlyn has changed so drastically, you would have to have known her before the adoption. Her black hair is gone. She has green hair now, the same color as the one Kalel. Her brown eyes are replaced by sky blue circle lenses, unless she's on the computer, then she has the same exact black ray-bans as Kalel. There are a few things that are the same. Her facial features, still the same soft eyes, small nose, and big smile. Her hair is still straight and long, her bangs still look like Anthony's. And most importantly, she still has the same personality. She's the same happy, energetic person I met many, many years ago. Today is Saturday, meaning tomorrow is Outing Day. Outing day is when everyone goes out and does something, and then we all meet up at night and do something together. The rehab people get to choose what they do and who they go with. Well, unless you need help, because that's also the day the doctors come in. Usually, everyone gets to go except me. But this week, I've been pretty good about not cutting. So I'll probably get to go. I want to go with Caitlyn, but everyone knows that day is like a family day for the Padilla's. Caitlyn, Kalel, and Anthony do something together, and most of the time Dan comes too. We never know what they do till we see the vlog. Everyone else knows what they're doing before everyone leaves. Since Jensen is new, he gets to go this week, but for the next 2 weeks, he doesn't get to go. Everyone is talking about Jensen. "Caitlyn knows him." I say. "How does she know him? Was it BP?" Anthony says. BP means Before Padilla, meaning Before the Adoption, but we rarely call it BTA. "Yeah, they were dating. And he still loves her." "Not for long..." Dan says with a devious look in his eyes.