nine

{Chapter Nine}

{Caitlyn}

I get out of bed and pull on some jeans. “Dan, should I wear a Smosh shirt or a Danisnotonfire shirt?” I ask, holding a blue danosaur shirt and a questionable quality humor Smosh shirt. “How about you wear the dinosaur shirt and a smosh sweatshirt?” He answers, pulling on the infamous circle shirt. I nod. Biggest problem in my life, who do I advertise, Smosh or Danisnotonfire. It’s usually Smosh, unless I feel like wearing other YouTuber merch. And I love it when Kalel saves the day with my appearances and puts something together for me. Not only my mom, but my stylist, not every day you hear that proudly coming from a teenager.  I finished getting dress and run down the stairs, to see the little girl that has brought smiles to my face. “CAITLYN, I MISSED YOU!” Iya screams, running up and hugging me. I’ve missed her so much. Her smile is bigger than mine when I lift her up and twirl her, something that I use to do when I dated Jensen… "Morning Caitlyn. Who is this?" Anthony says, hugging me before I pick Iya up in my arms. “This is Jensen’s little sister Iya. Say Hi Iya, this is my dad Anthony.” She waves at Anthony, and then buries her face into my shoulder. “What is she doing here?” She points to the note on the table. “Dear Mr. and Mrs. Padilla, It seems Iya have some sort of disorder. The doctors can’t seem to find out what it is. Since we know you have Michael and Jensen, We have decided to send Iya to you. We will pay whatever fees that Iya needs, as long as you fix our little girl. – Mr. and Mrs. Rosario” I read out loud. Iya starts crying.  “JESUS IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES...” Dan trails off. “KALEL!” I scream, running up the stairs to her bedroom. “Kalel, I need a room for Iya. She has a disorder that even the doctors don’t know about. We need to fix her. She’s Jensen’s little sister, fix her.” “I don-““FIX. HER. Mom, please. She’s all Jensen has left. And I miss her. Please.” She nods. “I can get her some stuff while we go shopping. She can stay with Marzia since Jensen is going out with her and Felix.” “Pardon me? She’s coming with us Kalel. And Dan can jump of a cliff if he throws a fit. She’s still the little girl I love, even though Jensen and I aren’t dating.” “Caitlyn Meghan Padilla. I have had enough of this. She is going with Marzia and Felix. I would bring her with us, but baby we need to get stuff done for her and Sydney.” I smile and nod. I dash down the stairs again, tossing Iya to Marzia and sit on the couch, Gryphon jumping up next to me. “IT’S A PUPPY!!!” Iya screams, petting him on the head. I laugh and look at Dan. “Babe, Can Iya come with us?” I ask giving him the puppy eyes. “It's okay Caitlyn. I’m going with Marza!” she says smiling. “Marzia sweetie, her name is Marzia.” Everyone gets with a YouTuber. Michael and Syndicate, Stephanie and Toby, Nora with Ian, and Jensen, Nola and Iya with Felix and Marzia, everyone is going today. Oh, and of course Dan, Kalel, Anthony and I are going together. I smile as I pick up Iya and walk out the door.