sixteen

{Dan's POV}

Caitlyn brings Sydney up the stairs to Kalel's Office, leaving me and Jensen alone to do whatever.

"I hate you so much." I look over at Jensen and smirk. I hate you more." Jensen stands up. "I'm literally so fucking done with your shit Dam. You have messed with everything I care about. You took Caitlyn away from me. I hate you." I laugh. "Took Caitlyn away? I saved her fucking life. Guess who was there when you weren't?"

Jensen looks down. "You were. I had other things to worry about. Erika was going to ki-" "She wasn't going to kill herself. She was here a couple months ago. She had guilt depression."

"Wait. Why was she guilty?" "She thought she caused Caitlyn's depression. It took TWO weeks to convince her otherwise."

He sits back down. "I love her so much Dan. You don't think tha-"

"Jensen I know. You were a huge cause of her depression. You meant a lot to her. And you kinda just threw her away like she was nothing. That isn't love. Love is staying up late with her on Tumblr just cause she wants to. Love is taking her out whenever she wants and then some. Love is trusting someone with your life. Love is showing her how much you care. I love her so much. You don't know how much I would hate myself if anything happened to her," I sit down next to him. "Like My Chemical Romance says Sometimes even lights can fade away."

"I'm going to fix this." Jensen picks up a knife that someone left on the coffee table. Judging by the tape left on the blade, someone recently opened PO box mail. "Jensen cutting isn't going to help you. Or anyone for that matter." He smiles evilly. "That's why I'm not going to cut myself," He smirks as he holds up the knife. "I'm going to cut you. You're going to die Daniel James Howell. Say Goodnight..."

I'm frozen in my tracks. Is this little bitch actually going to... "JENSEN WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK" I turn my head to see Caitlyn standing on the bottom step of the stairs with Kalel behind her. She runs up to me.

"Babe are you okay?" She throws her arms around me and kisses me. "I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You're a fucking psychopath, and I don't mean that as a compliment. You tried to kill my boyfriend. I thought you cared about me. I guess not, since you tried to take away the only the that makes me happy. He saved my life. He was there when you weren't," She looks up at me and smiles. "He showed me what love is. I've never really felt love till I met Dan."

"YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" Jensen screams and slashes his wrist with the knife, the blood dropping on the floor. "It's not a straight.. The blood is-" He faints.

"KALEL CALL AN AMBULANCE"

A/N

I hope you enjoyed that it took me a while to come up with the idea and stuff. I actually typed this up on my laptop instead of my phone so sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 100 followers ily so much

~Cassandra