thirteen

Nola's POV

Everyone is home now. Caitlyn literally cannot stop smiling. I wonder what's up with her.

It's a tradition to watch everyone's vlogs before we upload them. I'm excited to see what Caitlyn and Dan did today. We watch Dan and Caitlyn's Vlog first.

"Hey Guys! It's outing day! Dan and I are going to do some couple things, and Kalel and Anthony are going to do some shopping."

We get to the bowling part, and Dan's the funniest thing ever. "Caitlyn just got a strike.... AGAIN! LIKE LEGITLY THIS IS HER FOURTH STRIKE THIS GAME WHAT IS HAPPENING?!? OMG!" I can breathe, like everyone else in the room, I'm dying of laughter. Well, everyone except Jensen.

"HOW THE HECK DID I LOSE THIS ONE? I WON THE LAST ONE ! I CALL HACKS!" Dan screams in the video. I laugh again and curl into a ball.

"OMG ITS DANISNOTONFIRE AND CAITLYN PADILLA!" I pause the video. "You guys ran into fan girls?" I ask, looking at the two of them. "Yes. There were like Sooo many. It wasn't even funny. I knew some of them too. So it was like 'Jessica? Is that you? Okay. Sure I'll sign your phone' and I was thinking 'WTF you used to bully me. You are the cancer of human kind."Caitlyn responds. I laugh and unpause the video.

"Guys. I just got a text from the Doctor. So, as you know I have depression. Well, I've been doing so well, test results show, I don't have it anymore. And thanks to you guys, Dan and all the amazing people at The Rehab Center, I'm finally myself again."

Jensen pauses the video this time. "YAYAYAYAY!" I scream hugging her. "Is it true? You aren't messing with us?" Jensen asks, pulling Iya into his lap. Kalel nods. "Yeah. I got the call before her. We can watch our video next.

Kalel and Anthony's video is also hilarious. Kalel pretending to be a little girl, Anthony playing with various things around the shops. "So, we're at the bed bath and beyond now. Kalel is on the phone with someone, but she said I could vlog." Kalel starts screaming. "HOLY SHIT! REALLY? OH MY FUCK! OF COURSE YOU CAN TELL CAITLYN!"

Their family is Sooo cute.

{Authors Note}

This is actually a legit chapter haha. I mean the last chapter sucked Sooo. Yeah.

The Asylum {A Youtube Fan Fiction}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara