three

{Chapter Three}

{Jensen}

The door opens and I walk in. There's like 15 people in the living room. "Hi. You must be Jensen. I think you know who we are. I'm Kalel!" she says smiling. "I'm Dan. And that's Anthony, Marzia, Felix, Tom, Ian, Melanie, Chester, Toby and Phil, the YouTubers. This is Nora, Nola and Stephanie, they're here for rehab. And so is Michael. And this is Caitlyn, my girlfriend." He says. Everyone waves. Girlfriend... Caitlyn is Dan's girlfriend. I need to watch YouTube more, and stop watching only Syndicate and The Crew. It pained me to watch WULAS and any of the Smosh channels, but I could have watched Dan and found out that they were dating, because now it hurts. "Let me show you around Jensen." Caitlyn says, getting off of Dan's lap, kissing him before she leaves. "So you did get OCD didn't you?" she asks as we climb the stairs. I nod. She laughs. "I knew you would get it. You always seemed to need everything perfect." She shows me around the place, which has 10 offices, 35 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 5 recording studio, and 2 pet rooms. "And here's your bedroom. It's in between Tom's and the one Dan and I share." She says opening the door. It's a nice bedroom. There's a Mac plugged into the wall on a desk. The bed is in the middle of the room, perfectly made. Across from the desk is a gaming area, with a flat screen TV. "This is a little more than I expected..." "Well, it's like this in every room. That's why the admission fee is pretty high. After that, it's pretty reasonable. We want everyone to feel at home. Kalel will help you design it when you get a little more comfortable. Sometimes YouTubers come here to relax, collab, or just for a place to stay. And the kids, who stay here, get the best treatment. Most of them know these You Tubers. After a couple months, they're cured. Having one of your idols around every day gives you motivation to stop whatever is wrong with you." "Oh... Okay. So, when did you and Dan start dating." "We started dating years ago, on March 26th." "You started dating on my birthday?" "Yeah... It would have been awkward if it was on our old anniversary." She smiles slightly then leaves.