six

{Jensen}

"BOOM! HEADSHOT! TAKE THAT MICHAEL!" I scream, slapping him in the back. I've rearranged my room so that everything is an equal distance to each other, and that the minimal amount of dirt gets in. I don't really care for dirt, but I'll take it more than other people with OCD. Michael looks at me and slaps me in the face. "SO YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD? I'M WINNING BY 2,000 POINTS!" He says, gesturing to the TV screen. This is just like old times, before Caitlyn left, before I got OCD and Michael went crazy. The door opens. "What do you want?" I scream looking at the door, to see Dan and Phil standing there. "We're here to talk about Caitlyn. She's mine now. Lay a finger on her, and you're so dead. You'll have more than OCD to worry about..." Dan says. He smiles. He must really care about Caitlyn. But he probably doesn't know anything about her. I look at him like he's crazy. "You think I'm crazy? No one even knew Caitlyn and you were dating, because of the hate you knew you guys would get. See with us, we came out like ten minutes after I asked her out. We knew about the hate we would get, but we didn't care. Now, March 26 isn't just your birthday, it's the Danlyn anniversary. The only reason people knew your anniversary date, the only reason Caitlyn remembered, was that it was on the same day as Kalel and Anthony. The Tenth of October." He says giving me a smirk. I wave him off. "Bye Dan... I think you got something better to do that tease a teenager" He smirks. "Bring it on, Rosario." "You asked for it, Howell." We both nod and he backs out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Now where were we...? I remember, KICKING YOUR BUTT!" I scream. Michael and I continue to play, but I can't get what Dan and Phil said out of my mind.