Chapter 18.

Isabella's POV:

"No!" We yell simultaneously.

"Justin, Izzy!" Our mothers yell simultaneously.

"I refuse!" I almost growl at them.

"I'd rather hang myself," Justin growls at them.

I punch him in the shoulder and he glares at me. If looks could kill, right?

"You two have been way too God damn immature and it's time for the parents to take a step in and knock some sense into the children." Pattie grins and my mother giggles.

"No it doesn't," he glares at his mother, "the parents should take a step back out if anything."

"Justin," his mother slaps the back of his head, "watch your mouth."

"He's only stating the truth," I mutter to myself but they all hear and shoot their murderous eyes over at me.

"Great, when we want them to agree they're agreeing on something to keep them further apart!" My mother throws her hands up.

"Look I have school, gotta bounce." I get out of the kitchen stool and walk over to my bag on the ground as the mothers call me.

"See ya!" I yell out to them as I open the door.

Pattie is pulling a reluctant Justin behind her and thrusts him before her as we walk out the door. I have to pass their drive way to get to school so I was in the direction of their house only to squeal when Pattie grabs my hand and walks me to the passenger seat of her car and opens it to push me in as Justin gets in the car.

"Absolutely not!" He roars.

"Shut your mouth," Pattie hisses and I almost gasp at her choice of language. Yep her patience for Justin runs thin these days. "You will both be driving in this car to school whether you like it or not. Grow up!"

She kisses my forehead and slams the door before walking over to her front door.

Justin punches the steering wheel and puts his seatbelt on angrily. He turns on the car and puts down the handbrake before putting it in reverse and recklessly driving out of the drive way. Usually he wouldn't dare leave before I'd have my seatbelt on as we'll I guess he just doesn't care anymore.

Before I know it he's speeding in the direction of our school.

I clutch the seat fearfully and bite my lip.

A few minutes later he stops abruptly and I lurch forward in my seat.

"Get out," he deadpans.

"What?" My eyes widen.

"You heard me." He looks ahead with an emotionless face that causes me to gape at him.

"What the hell, what for?" I raise my voice.

"I don't want to be in a confined space with you so get out and walk," he says nonchalantly.

I gale at him for a minute and he scoffs and leans over my lap to open my door. He leans back and gestures to my open door. "There, now get out before I drag you out."

I'm more hurt then angry? Why should I be though? Anybody would be angry so why is my hurt overshadowing my anger? Why is my stomach churning unpleasantly.

I get out of the car and grab my bag from the floor. I close the door and move away to walk on the side walk. Without a glance Justin speeds off as if he were Vin Diesel in Fast and the furious, scaring me half to death as I watched the retrieving Audi four wheel drive his mother traded her car in for.