Chapter 22.

"Look, we'll be fine!" I groan, losing count on how many times I've had to reassure my parents they could trust Lily and I home alone.

"I don't want any boys in this house Isabella." My dad glares warningly at me. "I mean it."

"Dad it's just the usual-"

"The ones who hang with Justin?" He raises a brow, daring home to continue. "I've been lenient with you Isabella, I've let you be more than just friends but best friends with Justin even though he's a guy and I had my doubts but learnt to put it aside. But as long as you're under my roof, I won't allow you to bring boys into this house and go out with them."

"Dad relax," she sighs, slightly scared at what he'll do to her as punishment. She couldn't stay away from Jason.

"I have been but then you went and got yourself a boyfriend I didn't approve for you to date since he didn't ask for my approval." He glares down at me. "Boys stay at school not outside, are we clear?"

"Yes, padre." I sigh tiredly. "Now after that lecture are you done because I got to set food and drinks up for the girls."

"Good." He kisses my head and puts on his coat followed by helping my mother with hers. "We'll be back around eleven to a eleven-thirty from grandmas, you sure you don't want to come?"

"Yes I'm sure, now send my love. Ttyl!" I yell over my head as I walk away from them to the kitchen to find my sister with a fearful expression.

"We told them no guys yet we're both inviting boys," she says frightened.

Isabella bites her lip as she tries not to scream at her father not approving of Jason. He did warn her that before she started dating that he would have to meet and approve or the lad first. She broke that rule so maybe it is her fault.

"Chill, I'm not all for lying to them too but hey, just tonight it's going to have to do cause they're all already on their way so remember, you're look out and watch out for calls and texts," I say sternly. "Dob me in and we're both fucked, got it?"

She nods and walks off to bid farewell to our parents and brothers. Isaac was dragged in because our grandparents were upset at him and guilt tripped him into coming since he never came with us when we go to visit.

"Can't believe I have to fucking go and you don't," Isaac mutters as he walks past me. "I mean don't get me wrong I love them so much but you can only hold conversation with your grandparents for so long since they're the ones who get bored of you and not the other way around. Grandpa gets irritated when I don't respond in Italian fast enough."

"You'll live." Mum chuckles and grabs his hand so he can walk her out. Before I know it they're all out of sight and out of the property. I frown because I miss Jojo already. I haven't spent much time with him today due to running around with school and cleaning the house for tonight.

Sigh, call it separation anxiety.

"Okay they're officially out of the suburb," my sister Lily cheers.

"Excellent." I grin and then feel sick at the fact that I'm not putting my parents authority and trust over my own selfish needs. Maybe I should call this whole night off?

The door bell rings way too many times and I sigh as I hear Ryan yell profanity. Too late. No turning back now, I just hope it doesn't screw me over in the end. I can't deal with that negativity right now.

I take a deep breath and place a smile on my face as I open the door to reveal my friends in packs. Guess everyone carpooled together?

Ryan was the first to walk in and then the rest walked in a straight line that I had to laugh at. Tori walked in next, then Lydia, then Stiles, followed by Alison and Scott. That wasn't it though, because to my surprise, Alfredo and Jason were right behind them.