Chapter 21.

Jason the sexy mother fucker, I can't those eyes. Picture a lip ring and eyebrow ring two since he has in this story. Fuck imagine actually had those eyes and lip piecing fuck me. I should stop. I just love Justin's alter ego Jason!

Justin's POV:

"I'm so fucking nervous for this weekend." I fall into the seat beside Ryan in our English class. Thank God since Izzy and Tori always occupy them.

"What's this weekend?" Ryan furrows his eyebrows and pulls out his homework.

My eyes widen when I realise I haven't told Ryan something so God damn important. If he wasn't with Izzy and Jason all the time I would have remembered I haven't told him yet.

"Bro, I got some big news I've been needing to tell you." I lick my lips. "And I'm being one-hundred percent legit."

"Shoot." He gestures with his hands and sits back.

"I might a chance at getting a signed to a label this weekend." I grin.

"Bro, what?! No way!" He grins widely and taps my back. "How?"

I frown and observe him closely as I slowly shake my head. "Some guy cheeked out my stuff on YouTube and wants to come down and hear me sing."

"Wow, bro! This huge!" He grins widely. "I'm so happy for you, you deserve it, man!"

I continue to frown and he purses his lips as he raises his eyebrow in questioning. "Um, bro?"

"You already knew." I shake my head.

"What? No I didn't." He furrows his eyebrows.

"You would've told me I was lying for a good ten minutes and told me I was fucking with you, so don't bullshit me when I know you like the back of my hand, Ryan." I glare at him. "Who told you?"

"Your mum." He sighs with a little chuckle to lighten the mood.

"Nah," I shake my head, "she didn't. Because she knew I wanted to do miss me with the bullshit."

"Balling like a bitch, all my niggas hood rich-"

"Stop fucking rapping what I said to the lyrics I Bet and fucking answer me Ryan," I cut him off from rapping our favourite song by Chris Brown.

"Bro, I know that's all you gotta know, now can I be happy for my friend?" He groans.

"Of course she told you!" I throw my hands up and he groans loudly and smacks the table.

"Oh my God, why do you always have to bring her up?" He glares at me.

"Because the fact that you knew who I was talking about immediately, confirms my suspicion." I clench my jaw. "She's so fucking annoying."

"Watch it, Justin," Ryan scolds, "she's still my best friend as much as you are mine and I don't appreciate you disrespecting her like that."

"She should know I wanted to be the one to break the news to everyone!" I throw my hands up.

"She told only Tori and I and made us promise to be surprised when you tell us to make you happy, you idiot."

"So she wanted you guys to lie to me." I huff. "Unbelievable."

Ryan sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "I give up trying to get you to see her side of things."

"Good, it was getting old." I roll my eyes and pull out my homework as well.

Tori and Izzy come in giggling and hand our teachers the printings she asked for.

They walk over to us and Izzy sits in front of Ryan as Tori sits beside him glaring at Isabella's head.