Chapter 1.

Photo on the side ->

“Bells get up,” says that annoying voice which always has to ruin my sleep.

“Bella we’re going to be late if you don’t get up,” they yell.

“Bell,” they say, huskily. “If you don’t get up I will kiss you,” they whisper. My heart rate quickened but I remained still, with my eyes closed. “You asked for it,” they whisper once more.

Suddenly I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. The annoying person I claim to be my best friend, turned me over on my back. Those perfectly sculpted lips came in contact with my skin once more, but it didn’t just stop there. The person’s lips were suddenly leaving sloppy kisses all over the skin of my face. I couldn’t help it anymore, my large smile turned into fits of giggles.

“Uh-huh I knew you were awake, you little shit.” He grins.

“Juj, get the fuck off me before I cut that head of hair of yours off.” I warned.

His eyes got wide and he jumped off me. “See only reason I’m keeping my distance when it comes to the scissors warning, is because in the sixth grade you made that warning come true.” He hissed.

I chuckle and sigh contently. “Ah, good times, aye?”

Good times? Good times?” He yells. “Every girl I tried to get close to would laugh at me then run away to Jason McCann, the prick.” He huffs.

“Mm, he was pretty hot.” I say dreamily, remembering Jason. I had a huge crush on him in primary school and well I still kinda do in high school as well. “Let’s get real he still is.” I chuckle, getting out of my warm bed.

Justin scoffed and clenched his jaw, like he always did when I talked about guys. Jeez Jay, over protective best friend much? He is exactly like my brother Isaac. I roll my eyes at his behaviour and made my way to my closet.

“Hm…what to wear, what to wear.” I place a finger on my chin and stare inside my closet. “Girly or gangster?” I ask, turning around to face Justin.

Justin smirks and shrugs his shoulders. “You’ll look great either way, Cooks.” He cooed sarcastically.

Cooks is short for cookie. As kids his nick name for me was Cookie and his was Biscuit Head like in That’s So Raven. He always comes up with different nicknames for me as the days go by.

I flipped him off and continued to search through my closet for an outfit. I smirked at the outfit I put together and ran into the bathroom that’s connected to my room.

“Or you could just get changed out here, promise I won’t look.” I could just see the smirk on his face so I rolled my eyes, ignoring my perverted best friend.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I started to undress into today’s attire. I decided to wear my trusty black and white converse shoes as foot wear today. I was also wearing denim shorts that showed off my tanned legs due to that fact that we live in LA and on the top half of my body was a white V-neck t-shirt that showed off my well defined curves.

I didn’t care that I wasn’t as skinny as the other girls; curvy girls are the best girls.

With my hair I left it straight down with curls at the bottom of my hair. My makeup was simple with only a coat of lip gloss, mascara and a tad of blush for my tanned face. I smiled at my done up reflection and opened the door to my room where Justin laid on my bed.

I smirk and run, jumping on top of him. He jumped in fear and we both fell on the floor with a loud thud and soon after a groan from my lips. Justin had landed on top of me while I was squashed beneath him in pain.