Chapter 5.

"I really like that dress on you!" Lydia grins.

"Me too." Alison agrees with a smile.

"I think you look like a hoe." Tori states bluntly. Gotta love getting an honest opinion from your best friend. She's/he's the only one who won't lie to you.

I frown and twirl in front of the mirror. "Why?"

"You just do." Again with the bluntness, really Tori?

"But tell me why." I groan.

"Look," she sighs, "it looks really good on you but it looks a little too "good"."

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Justin won't approve of you to wear it." She frowns. "You know how overprotective he is over you at parties. We all remember what happened the last time."

"No please, enlighten me." I say sarcastically.

"The amount of male attention you got was ridiculous and you kept getting grouped by guys which resulted in Justin getting angry and punching one of them out and then-"

"I didn't actually want you to enlighten me Tori!" I groan. "I'm well aware of what occurred."

"Yeah so lower the level of sexiness and get something a little more innocent." She says, adding a fake smile at the end. She rolls her eyes and walks away. Tori hates shopping, she'd rather go sit in the food court and eat the time away.

With a sigh, I walk into the dressing room and try on the red jumpsuit. It didn't hug my curves too much yet it showed them well. It wasn't revealing ether so I guess Justin would approve of it. But what about Jason... I'll be spending the majority of the night with him since he personally invited me which he didn't do with anybody else. Jason's the schools "bad boy", the one with a drop dead sexy girl on his arm that matches his style of edginess. I decide to buy two of the outfits just in case.

I walk out of the shop with the girls by my side when I get a text.

Cooks!!!! I'm home alone!!! Please come over!!! :( I'm so bored! -Biscuit Head

Sorry jay, I can't :( -Cookie

And why the hell not? *huffing face emoji* -Biscuit Head

I'm shopping -Cookie

For? -Biscuit Head

Jason's party... -Cookie

You're still going to that, huh? -Biscuit Head

....yeah. Are you? -Cookie

Yep. -Biscuit Head

Did you just full stop me? This is worst then K dotting me! - Cookie

K. - Biscuit Head

You're a dick -.- -Cookie

You love this dick xo -Biscuit Head

What dick? Pretty sure you have a vagina since you're always on your period. -Cookie

Fuck you. -Biscuit Head

I only fuck with men xo -Cookie

Lol, wrong answer. You mean you only fuck with your Chris Brown poster -Biscuit Head

I inwardly growl and completely forget about the girls as I'm too into texting this arsehole I consider my Bestfriend. He said he wouldn't bring that up again.