010

Fair warning: I cried while writing this.

By the early hours of the day, Klaus had lost his patience and whisked Sophie to the house. She plopped into the seat with a grunt and Klaus began going off about their deal and how she wasn't upholding her end of it.

Elvina walked though the front door of the house with a cup off coffee in her hands and her curls still damp from her shower. When she shut the door with her foot, she groaned at the familiar power in the next room.

Tossing her heeled boots to the bottom of the stairs, she walked into the living room. Before she even entered she spoke out to the people residing, "Why in the bloody hell is she here? I though I made it clear she had nothing to do with what happened last night."

"She's just telling us a little story, thats all." Klaus smirked at the older witch and she scoffed with a small smile as she sipped her drink.

"A story? I do enjoy a good one, what's this about?"

Sophie spoke up with a timid look, "The harvest."

At her words, Elvina stopped smiling and rolled her eyes. "Well I already know that story."

"Hold on, you knew and didn't tell us?" Rebekah looked at her old friend in disbelief and made a gesture with her hands.

"Well I figured you knew, these things have happened since the beginning of witches." She shrugged and began walking towards the large staircase near the front door.

"Where are you going?" Klaus called to Elvina's retreating figure ascending the stairs with a look of confusion and annoyance.

"To tell my own story." She looked back at him with a devious look and his face dropped a little bit and he started to rush towards her until he ran into and invisible wall at the bottom of the stairs. "Sorry love, can't have you trying to stop the inevitable."

She knocked lightly on an oak door and waited for the okay to come in. She heard a slight groan and she smiled a bit before walking in. "Morning sleeping beauty," Elvina teased the rough looking Hayley.

"Who are you?" Hayley sat up quickly, not recognizing the woman with the curls.

"My name is Elvina. I go way back with your baby daddy, love." She smiled at the young woman and moved to look out the window.

"Oh, well what are you doing here?"  Hayley's Aussie accent rang out with uncertainty.

"I'm here to protect your child," Elvina turned away from the window and walked towards a cup on the desk. Hayley watched as she took a vial out of her pocket and set it into the cup.

"What are you doin-" Hayley stopped talking when she saw the other woman touch the herbs, and they became lit. "You're a witch."