011

Play music for flashback & once again, I cried.

Btw im leaving for mexico today and idk if I'll be able to update even though I have some chapters written.

1002

Esther had come to Elvina with hope of redemption. The crime against nature of creating the vampires had been bad enough, but now there was a hybrid.

Klaus had gone out of control, as have the others. As much as Elvina wanted to deny it, she needed to stop Klaus, at least put his hybrid side to sleep.

So during the nights, Elvina would rendezvous with the Mikaelson mother until they had collected the ingredients needed for the curse.

The night had come and it was time for the ritual. The blood of vampire and blood of werewolf had been spilled. The full moon shone brightly causing the fire to increase and the witches power to enhance.

The original family appeared all of a sudden, Klaus standing at the front of them. As he watched the hands of his close friend and mother cast over a fire, his heart shattered.

He fell to his knees screaming out into the air, and Elijah stood by his brother. "What have you done?!" Niklaus screamed into the air and stared at the young witch with so much hatred her hands shook.

"I'm sorry Nik-" She began to walk out of the pentagram but was pulled back by Esther.

"Don't, child. He will kill you." Elvina stared at the people she considered her family and backed away from them.

The sun had risen hours later, and the fire of the pentagram had burned out. Elvina rose off her knees and wobbled slightly, exhaustion setting in.

The towns people watched from the safety of their houses as she wobbled towards her small cottage and pushed the door open. "Ari?" She called out for her young sister. When she got no answer she walked around the house, rounding the corner into the kitchen.

There, leaning over the table, was Niklaus. His fangs ripping the throat of the young girl out, her screams being drowned in blood. "ARIANA!" Klaus looked up at Elvina with a smirk and dropped the dying girl onto the ground with a thump before he sped off.

 Elvina ran to her sister, pulling the girl onto her lap

Elvina ran to her sister, pulling the girl onto her lap. Her hands shook as she tried to stop the blood gushing from her sister's small neck, and she cried out. Ariana gasped for air, her eyes connecting with her family. "I'm sorry- I'm so sorry Ari. You're gonna be oka-" Elvina cut her self off with a loud sob as a single tear fell from Ariana's eye. The young girls eyes glazed over and stared into her sisters, her last sight being the woman who raised her.