014

Elvina woke up around noon, with a massive headache and aching feet. She stumbled out of bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes while checking the messages on her phone. A few missed call from Klaus and Rebekah.

The witch hopped into the shower, the hot water soothing her pounding head and aching muscles. When she opened the bathroom door, she heard a quick rapping on the door. She let out a breathy groan and walked to the large oak surface.

When she pulled it open she was met with the sight of Rebekah. "Morning sleeping beauty," The blonde woman called and looked around the room.

"Hey, how do you know where I-"

"Not hard to find out, love. I could hear you stumbling here all last night." The Mikaleson woman laughed and attempted to walk into the room only to be pushed back by an unseen wall.

The witch smiled and flipped her dripping wet hair a bit before stepping back. "Come in,"

Rebekah walked in with proud strides and Elvina went to go close the door before another person walked in. The witch turned to the other woman with a scowl on her face. "What the hell, Rebekah?"

The man looked down with slight disappointment on his features and shuffled his feet nervously. "Sorry Charlie, you two need to talk whether you like it or not."

"And why is that?" Elvina gripped the white towel to her body with a tight grip and stared at her old time friend.

"Because you both have something in common." When Elvina squinted her eyes and made a 'what?' face, Rebekah groaned. "Protecting Hayley. If you two are gonna do the job right you at least need to be on speaking terms. Now, play nice."

Elvina ground her teeth together and shook her head harshly. "Well as much as I would simply love to have that conversation, I have a date to go apologize to." It was a lie- but she wanted them out of her room.

A date? Elijah's mind was overrun with an unseen jealousy and he swallowed the green monster down his throat in attempts to remain calm. "Please, Elvina I just want to talk, it will only take but a few minutes."

"No, now get out before I make you." She held her hand out to the door and Elijah's eye caught the drop of water that fell from her pointed finger.

It was then that he realized she was naked. And the only thing covering her body was a towel. As hard as he tried, he could not stop his eyes from traveling down her body. Elvina noticed his lingering gaze and scoffed. The man in the tailored suit seemed to understand what he was doing and excused himself from the room, his heart pounding wildly.

Night had fallen and Elvina was meditating under the light of the moon, her rich curls framing her face. Her deep breaths echoed through the room and bounced around the walls. When the balcony doors had blown open in a violent matter- she knew something was up. She stood up and walked outside of the balcony, in an attempt to ease her mind.

She focused intently and her eyes snapped open she she felt a very angry presence outside her door. She walked into the hallway and found the Mikaleson brothers about to knock on her door, she couldn't help but worry. "Is Hayley here?!" Klaus rushed out trying to step into the room only to be repelled back.

"No...?" Elvina looked confused until realization settled onto her features. "You lost her didn't you." She deadpanned.

"She was taken, and my wager is on Marcellus." Elijah tried to cut in, in futile hopes of getting the witches attention.