012

I wrote this in Mexico on the Beach. Pretty Snazzy right.

"Rebekah," Elvina's voice rang through the speaker of the female Mikaleson's phone. "How did you sleep?"

"Lovely, oh and great job at avoiding the obvious might I say." Rebekah smirked into the phone and began walking from her room to find her brothers.

"Why, I can honestly say I don't know what you mean!" Elvina feigned confusion and the sound of a match crackled through the phone.

"You left last night. Because of my brother, I assume."

A long sigh escaped the witches lips and she decided honesty was the best policy. "I don't think I can face him. Not yet at least." When Elvina heard Rebekah's frustrated groan, she spoke again. "Rebekah, There is a lot more to Elijah and I's story that you don't know. And it's best that you never do. I will see him whenever I do."

"But will you talk to him?"

After long pause, Elvina grunted and spoke quickly. "Listen, I need to go. I have a date in two hours and I haven't even bathed. And as for Elijah... I don't know." The way the older woman said 'I don't know' made Rebekah's stomach twist. She said it in a whisper, almost as if she hated him. Rebekah hoped she didn't hate him; even if she had every reason to.

The blonde woman walked into the living room to the sight of her two brothers lounging around reading, while a dead girl oozed blood onto the rug."So this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family. Vampire book club?"

"Reading edifies the mind, sister

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Reading edifies the mind, sister. Isn't that right Elijah?" Niklaus looked up at his older brother a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Yes. That's quite right, Niklaus."

"And what's this business?" Rebekah raised her arm in the direction of the very much dead girl and Elijah looked up at his siblings.

"This is a peace offering."

Niklaus cut him off shortly after."I presumed after so much time desiccating in a coffin that my big brother might be a bit peckish."

"So I explained to my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought.I'd simply prefer to see a change in behavior that indicated contrition and personal growth," Elijah waved his finger at the dead girl and turned the page of his book. "Not this nonsense." The room was silent for awhile until the eldest spoke again. "Who was that you were on the phone with, Rebekah?"

Rebekah shifted on her feet lightly, eyes shifting to her bastard brother before deciding on a lie. "An old friend of mine. Met her in South Italy a few centuries ago, she told me she's be in town within the next week. She was wondering if we could have tea." Elijah looked at his sister with eyes slightly squinted before nodding his head.

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ//  ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें