00

prólogo;

"If I end up lonely and bitter, can I move in with you guys?" Estefania Lozano asked her brother Alejandro and his wife Sofia. She was sitting outside of her brother's home, having lunch with the newlywed couple.

Her brother and his wife were perfect couple, who had met in grade school. They loved each other since kids, and it was so cute for Estefania how amazing they belonged together. Estefania herself, was more than certian there would be no man in her life, no matter how hard she tried searching for one.

She listened attentively as her brother said no, and his wife screamed yes. Following by Sofia giving her husband a serious glare, making him change his answer.

"What I mean hermana querida, is that you are more than welcome to stay with us. But, of course, you cannot interrupt our alone time. Oh and you can't complain about us having sex." He spoke with a smile.

"Estupido. I would love to live with you Sofi, but this asshole is impossible to be around." His younger sister groaned in annoyance.

Sofia just laughed at the Lozano siblings. They were hilarious to be around. As much as Alejandro wanted his sister to find someone to be with, he didn't. That was his baby sister, his best friend. He would prefer her living in their parents' house if he could have it his way.

"Estefania, stop overthinking everything. You're going to find someone that loves you, and cares about you in every way. You're amazing, and any guy would be extremely lucky to have you." Sofia said bringing three plates filled with her delicious grilled chicken salad.

Estefania smiled, actually thinking that her sister-in-law words were true, but she didn't want to get her hopes. She knew exactly what every guy on the planet was like—she has gone on many dates to find at a potential boyfriend that she practically could tell what the wanted by just spending a minute with them.

Most were the typical guys you meet everywhere, and they immediately say you're beautiful and they just instantly fell in love with you but end up wanting to only have sex with you. Then the type who don't want anything serious, but they were calling every minute for favors. And how could anyone forget the ones who just wanted to marry right away, or as Estefania thought of it, the biggest mistake of your life.

All the young Mexican girl could do was hope, and pray she would fine the perfect guy, get married, and finally move out of her parents' house. Mostly because time was running out quickly, and she didn't want to end up a very lonely lady with only her dogs to keep her company.

//

okay so I'm starting this new chicharito fanfic bc I don't have a fanfic with a Mexican football player, so this will be my first! it's going to be a dramatic but very romantic story!