13

devuelta la pesadilla de mí vida;

Los Angeles was the land of opportunity, in everyone's eyes and also in Javier's. He was only twenty-one when he began running his family company in Mexico City. He knew wanted to expanded his horizons and make big and better things for this parents and family, just like they did for him. His problem wasn't the huge company he had to run, it was more the problem he had living under his roof. Deep in the valleys of Los Angeles, Javier owned a large villa occupied by his two daughter and his wife.

Nothing made him more happier than those two little princesses, but nothing made him more disgusted than his wife. Arriving home, was what you could say bittersweet. He was more than excited to see his two daughters, but seeing his wife just made him cringe in disgust. Now more than ever, he had to find to divorce Barbara. He felt horrible for lying to Estefania but he knew he would have to come out one day just not now.

"Girls, I'm home!" He yelled once he opened the door. It was a matter of seconds before his daughter came down dressed in their princess costumes to hug their father. Fatima and Leticia, were his beautiful twin daughters. They had light brown hair, and bright green eyes just like their father's.

"Papi, we missed you," Leticia said, not wanting to let go of her father. Fatima clung on his leg and laughed as he began to play with both of them. "Please don't leave again, it's awful without you." His daughter whispered in his ear.

"Princesa why do you say that? Did your mom do anything to you? Did she hurt you?" He was concerned about the problem he had all the time when he came home. His daughters constantly told him they were afraid of their mother, and hated when he left them alone with her.

He knew Barbara knew better than to lay a finger on them, but she failed to show them what they need the most. Their mother's love and affection. She never paid any attention to them and always left them home while she left and did whatever she pleased. Thankfully, Javier's housekeeper and his sister were always there to watch over them and help them in whatever they needed.

"No papi, we just don't want to be here with her. She's mean, and doesn't want us here either." Fatima complied as well. It was heartbreaking to see his daughters say things about their mother, that at the age of six, they could realize all her wrong doings. "Take us with you next time. We can miss school."

He laughed and carried them both in his arms, "I wish my princesas could come with me everywhere I go. But as much as you want, you can't miss school girls. I've told you it's important to go and pay attention."

"Well it was worth a shot, Lety." Fatima muttered to her sister. Javier laughed and kissed their foreheads. "Where's everyone else?"

"Tía Ana is making tacos, Nana is cleaning upstairs, and we don't know about mamá. We haven't seen her since yesterday." They said.

Javier closed his eyes, trying to let the anger go away. His wife was so inconsiderate of their daughters. It's almost as if she didn't want them, let alone acknowledge them. He let them down on the floor, and held their hands as they walked into the kitchen. His sister Ana Hernandez, was gladly making dinner to welcome his brother home. She enjoyed spending time with her nieces, and she felt huge relief when she knew that they weren't left alone with their mother.

"Hey, you're back! Why didn't you call, we could've picked you up from the airport?" Ana asked. Her brother was her best friend. And even though she had a boyfriend of her own, her brother was the most important, mostly because of his two little girls.

"For what, its fine. How are you guys doing?" He asked her, taking a big bite out of the sandwich in front of him, which was his sister's too.

She rolled her eyes, and gave him a glass of water. "We're doing good, as for your wife I don't care nor do I know."

"Yeah, let's not." He agreed. He didn't want to talk about her and get in a bad mood. Not when he was happy to be back with hiss daughters and going to spend his time with them. His sister cleared her throat, "But we will talk about your new girl in Miami. What did you say her name was, Stephanie?"

"Estefania, her name is Estefania. And she's the most beautiful amazing woman I've ever met hermana. I'm excited, I'm in love, I'm waiting for this divorce so the girls can met her. She's amazing." He said with a wide smile. She was the one topic he could always go on and on about.

"Aw, I'm so happy for you Chicha," His sister said sincerely. Her brother deserved to be happy, since he was a genuinely good guy with his girls and even with his devil wife. "It's so great you were able to find her. I can't believe she's like so good with you still being married and having kids, and she still wants to be with you? Like, wow. She's great."

Javier looked down, as his smile felt in embarrassment. "That's the thing, she doesn't."

oh chicha, always keeping secrets. anyways, i'm back you guys! enjoyyyyy