05

tus sueños serán cumplidos;

Estefania didn't want to get her high hopes on her friends being able to find the mysterious guy from the party. It wasn't like she was expecting a call back or whatever. She decided she wanted him to be a nice memory of what was a really nice night that she had.

"Hey Estefania, the new material is here." Her personal assistant Ryan, shouted out from the other side of her currently being decorated clothing store.

She wanted love not to cloud her head any longer and just focus on herself. Her store was her focus, becoming successful was one as well. She wanted to be superior with this project and just do what made her happy. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

"Okay, let's see what we got so far." She said, grabbing one of the large brown cardboard box, and cutting it open with a sharp knife.

Inside, was the beautiful red gowns she designed last spring, along his the plum purple cardigans she recently design for the winter collection. Immense happiness filled inside of her, as she opened more boxes to find her pieces of artwork. She deeply sighed, "You see Ryan, hard work does pay off at times."

Her assitant laughed, and proudly watched her scatter the clothing around. The store was so close to it's grand opening, which of course was going to include a party since Paulina basically told Estefania she was planning. Honestly, she didn't know whether she was glad or afraid of what her guests were going to see.

The glass door in the front opened, and in came Paulina, and as always, overdressed. "Hello hello, my darlings. How are you all on this glorious, beautiful day?"

She sent kisses to Ryan, and practically attck Estefania with an enormus hug. "You look like Louis Vuitton threw up on you."

"Why, thank you. That's the exact reaction I was trying to get out of you." Her best friend said, smiling so bright and taking out a large gold binder that read, Tefi's Grand Opening.

She knew exactly what big binders meant, big parties. "Dios mio, por favor, I hope she has not planned a giant extravaganza."

"Tefi, please. Do not refer to my greatly honored social gatherings as, extravaganzas. Sounds like I haven't taught you anything." She  said.

"I'm so sorry." Estefania couldn't stop the laughter from escaping her lips.

They went around, seeing the new details of the clothing store. The walls were very detailed with color and decorations. She wanted this to be perfect, because she had a very good feeling this was going to be a start of good business. This project was her baby, she was taking care of her baby and making sure her baby was going to grow big.

"Tefi, this is turning out great. My party theme planned is Fashion Week. We can have a red carpet, our paparazzi taking pictures and also let the guests have them, have everyone dress their best," she spoke so excitedly.

Estefania, to Paulina's surprise, agreed. "I like it, I think it could work. I also think we need lots of champagne and finger foods."

A very captivating gasp came from Paulina. "Woah, hold on. The saint Estefania is making reference to an alcoholic beverage. Lord, this cannot be." Paulina teased her best friend, knowing how conservative she could be at certain times.

"Cállate Pau. I have plenty of things to be celebrating like the store opening, selling my designed clothes, and finally graduating art school." Estefania explained feeling more blessed than anything else in the world. School had taken her forever, especially since she stayed as long as she could to learn more about both the business and creative parts of the store.

"I'm guessing I'm allowed to plan the graduation party too, right?" Her best friend asked in a more 'you better say yes bitch before I cut you' tone.

Estefania shook her head, replying no. "I'm pretty my mom is taking care of that already. You can help her, just nothing too crazy please." Paulina and her mother planning her party would just be putting together twins at work. This could only result in an over the top party.

"Speaking about, your parents. Have they came to see the place yet?"

And there was the question that made her feel like the neglected child that no one cared about. Not only did men not give her attention, but neither did her parents. It was pretty bad, after each promise they made never happened. Plus she lived with them, and knew they could at least make a small effort.

"No they haven't. They were supposed to come today, but dad had business plans. Only Alejandro and Sofi came, that's it." She said.

"Hey, no need to get upset amiga. Like you just said, there are plently of reasons to celebrate." Paulina tried cheering her up.

"Then we need the champagne."

//

sucks that chicha won't be playing the friendlies this week, WHY OSORIO WHY