|| Back To School ||

Chapter 1

Monday. 6pm.
Daemin's POV.

Summer's break is over, which means school is back. I sighed as I stroll back to my dorm. Yes I live in a dorm in the academy.

What academy you may ask?

'Academy of Arts' or better in short, 'AOA'. No, it's not the Kpop girl group. Our academy was found way earlier than they debuted so... We can safely say that our academy didn't copy them.

"Oh hi Dae!" My roommate, Ryu said. Ryu has been a really annoying roommate to be honest. All she does is bothers me and ask stupid questions when I'm busy.

"Hey Ryu and Jooyeon." Who is Jooyeon you may ask? Jooyeon is my another roommate, she's more of an introvert and really cold to people. But of course, she's not mean. She's actually really nice and shy. Both of them didn't went back home during their break because of personal reasons.

"Hi Dae... Welcome back." Jooyeon said softly before continuing reading her book.

I placed my luggage on the floor and began tidying my stuff. Our dorm is relatively big for 3 people (our school's pretty rich btw). We have a bathroom, a small kitchen including a mini fridge and a mini stove, 3 single beds, 3 study tables and 3 wardrobes that we find a little too small.

"Daemin, I heard that the school will be changing our roommates soon." Ryu pouted sadly while I'm having a small victory dance in my head.

"And the weirdest part is--" Jooyeon slowed down, "is?" I couldn't help but to feel curious.

"Is that... The seniors get to choose who they want to be with first.. And... There's no rule saying that a room cannot have mix gender." My eyes almost popped out as I choked on my saliva.

"What did you just say?" It's not necessary a terrible thing to change roommates. But because it's the SENIORS who will be choosing, it's a HORRIBLE thing.

This means... The juniors will get bullied by them.. I'm only at second year bitch!

"Why? That's unfair! Didn't the school think of any consequences? What if a girl got pregnant!" I exclaimed as I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Yes, they took that into consideration. That's why they have said that if they caught any indecent acts, not only would the student be expelled but also, everything will go back to square one." Ryu explained, "And apparently they did this so that students won't fight with people they hate who share the same room as them."

I sighed out loud, knowing that this would be a huge disadvantage for us and the freshmen. I went to take a shower to clear my mind and wore a sweater and a pair of track pants.

This school is getting out of hand. I swear to god, I better ask mum to transfer me to another academy before anything bad happen.

If I don't want to be chosen by any of the seniors... I need to please them and butt lick them...

I look into the mirror before shaking my head. I can't please them! I'm a horrible liar! And butt lick them? No can do, I would rather die than says nice words about them.

Written on: 25 June 2016