|| BTS ||

Chapter 4

Tuesday. Lunch Time.
Daemin's POV.

Noe Daemin. Chill. They're just kingkas. They're students too. They won't do anything to you. Besides, there are teachers around.

I said to myself before heading to where the kingkas sit in the cafeteria. My legs want to make u-turn but my mind says no.

Ryu spotted me and shouted, "Dae! Here!" I ignored her and walked angrily to the kingkas. Grabbing someone's drink, I proceed to their table. When I was about to splash Suga that orange juice, Ryu stopped me. Thankfully, the kingkas didn't notice my presence. She pulled me to a side and speak to me.

"You crazy? What were you thinking!" My determination of revenge is not fading yet though.

"Yah! Suga tried to rape Jooyeon!" I whispered loudly, not wanting people to know about it.

"W-What..? No fucking way!" I could tell she's getting mad too, her fist was already balled up.

"Yes fucking way. He tried to rape her but she refuses and slapped him before running away. She tried to commit suicide just now, but luckily I stopped her in time." I explained the entire thing to Ryu.

"Let's go teach him a lesson!" Ryu took the orange juice that I had in my hand and ran towards Suga and poured the orange liquid on him before I could even react. Yes, she did all this in about 2 seconds.

Suga looked really mad and all the kingkas stood up. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them as the 7 of them surround Ryu.

Shit... I put her in trouble. God damn it Kim Ryu!

I ran towards her and manage to see Ryu in the circle, Ryu was curling up in a ball and mumbling sorry.

"Yah! Stop what you're doing!" I shouted, gaining their attention and I ran inside to hug Ryu.

"Yah! Who are you." Rapmon asked as he tried to push me away. "Can't you see we're busy? Get lost." Jimin said next. I looked towards my poor friend before pulling her up.

"Ryu, Mr Song is at 2 o clock direction. Run to him when I give you the signal." I whispered into her ears. She looked at me in shock. I mouthed to her, 'Just go.' And she nodded.

"So... you're her friend?" Taehyung asked and I nodded as I kept her behind my back.

"Good. Did you know what your stupid friend did to our friend here?" He continued and I nodded once again.

"Can you explain to us why?" Jin asked, I swear he's the only one that is gentle in the group.

"Ugh! So much talking, let's just teach her and her little friend a lesson." Suga said and wanted to punch me but i dunked.

"It's not her idea, just let her go." I signaled her to run away since there's a huge gap between Hoseok and Jin.

"Oh look, your friend left you. Now you're all alone now." They smirked at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Look, it's my idea okay. You tried to rape my friend, didn't you!" I pointed my finger and Yoongi who pushed my hand away and walked closer and closer to me, I kept backing away until I felt Jungkook's abs against my back.

Now, there's no way I can escape anymore.

"I didn't rape her. She threw herself at me. Besides, she slapped me, didn't she?" He copied the way I speak and I'm really annoyed. I'm even more annoyed by the fact that he said Jooyeon threw herself at him.

"Plus, your little friend who ran away spilled orange juice on me. So we're even-- wait no, I have more lost than Jiyeon. Is that her name?" He scratches his head as he look at me.

"It's Jooyeon."

"Ah yes, Jooyeon. Well, I'm pretty sure you need to pay for my lost. I mean, your friend dirtied my expensive clothing." I blinked at him as he moved closer, until our faces were just inches apart.

"And what if I don't?" I arched my eyebrows, "Hmm, then someone you love will lose their job, I mean your parents." I looked at him, I clearly lost the war already. I wanted to argue back when a familiar voice shouted.

"Yah Min Yoongi,what do you think you're doing!" Kai. I groaned internally because this bitch is annoying as fuck.

Kai separated Suga from me and pulled me beside him, I immediately slapped his hand away.

"Wow Kim Jongin... Defending for a girl? How rare." Uh-Oh... BTS and EXO are not in good terms... This can't be good.

Before I could even react, Kai threw a punch onto Suga's pale face. Everyone in the cafeteria whipped out their phone and took photo of the incident.

I better stop them before things get worse.

I tried to stop them but Suga punched him back. Jungkook pulled me so that none of them would hit me.

The rest of the BTS didn't fight with Suga, instead they watch him. I wonder why. I looked towards Jungkook who seems to be able to read my mind, "we can't help Suga. It's against the rules." I furrowed my brows. What type of rules is that.

I tried to interfere but Jungkook held me tight.

"Stop!" Mr Song shouted, "Detention! All of you!" He pointed at all of us, including me.

We sighed loudly before heading to the detention room.

Written on: 25 June 2016