|| Kumamon ||

Chapter 17

Sunday. 7pm. Walking back to dorm.
Daemin's POV.

After we finish our dinner, Jimin paid for it although I didn't want him to pay for me but he's really stubborn and goes his way.

"Jimin-ah--"

"Na-uh. It's Oppa." I chuckled at him before continuing, "Ugh. Oppa--"

"Yes? He smiled at me. I turned to him and he looked at me. "You haven't tell me the reason behind all this. Suddenly going on a date with me and calling me pet names."

"You're really slow huh. Can't you see that I like you?" My brain was malfunctioning when he said that. He did not just-- yes he did.

"Daemin? I mean, I like you as bestfriends! That's why I wanna hang out with you." I heaved a sighed and felt relieve when he said that.

"Ohh... I see. Let's go back to the dorm now Oppa." I said happily before linking my arm with his while carrying my bear with another arm. I feel that he's like my brother now.

Jimin's POV.

Daemin... I'm actually in love with you... I've fell for you too deep... It's impossible for me to get back up now.

I thought as I looked at her small petite figure as she linked arms with me. My heart was pumping so fast that I think I would die soon.

I wish this moment would never end.

Time skip. 8pm. Dorm.
Daemin's POV.

"Where did y'all go?" Suga asked as he come out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel.

"We went to an amusement park!" I said happily. "WAIT A MINUTE. Is that KUMAMON?!" Suga shouted and ran to me and attempted to snatch my Kumamon away.

"Yah! No no! It's mine!" I hugged it possessively and make sure he doesn't touch it.

"Hmph you're selfish Daemin." He pouted sadly and crossed his arms. Never thought I would see this side of Yoongi before...

"Yah! Stop!" He said when I pinched his cheeks and mess with his face, uh oh I better run now

"Yah! Stop!" He said when I pinched his cheeks and mess with his face, uh oh I better run now... I thought that he would kill me for pinching him or using some threaten method to deal with me but nope, he didn't do anything but stand there.

"I'm sorry I can't help it. You were kinda cute just now." Did I just call him cute?! Great, I'm officially crazy. He took the chance and stole my Kumamon away from me and hugged it like its his baby.

"So cuteeeeee" Yoongi squealed like a crazy fangirl when they saw their idol. Pretty hilarious to see Yoongi squealing, sounded like an overly excited grandpa.

But little did I know, two pairs of eyes were watching us the whole time but Yoongi and I did not realize it.

Written on: 25 September 2016

Omg what should I do now!! I'm shipping her with both Jimin and Suga gosh. And I have no idea who should end up with Daemin😭

The real life Daemin likes Jin though😂 Gotta add more Jin x Daemin moments then~

Hehe hope you like this short chapter! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote😂☺️

-J