|| New Girl ||

Chapter 18

Monday. 6.30am. Dorm.
Daemin's POV.

"Good morning Dae..." Jin said as he yawned. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him, he kinda look cute with that messy bed hair and his raspy voice is sexy. Shaking off my thoughts, I replied him with a small hum and nod.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where's the others?" I asked after walking out of the bathroom while patting dry my face with a soft towel.

"Jimin and Suga went to find Jungkook and the others." Jin replied as he comb his hair using his fingers, trying to neaten them up.

"Ohh... You didn't follow them?" I asked with curiousity.

Jin smiled sheepishly and shook his head, "I was scared that you'll get hungry when you wake up so I stayed to make breakfast for you." He rubbed his neck. I was taken aback by what he said, Since when did he start making breakfast for me? And since when did he learn how to cook?

"Thank... you?" I said as I sat down. I looked at the silver metal plate in front of me, he made toast and jam with a glass of orange juice at the side. I began devouring the food he made, not bad for a guy I would say.

Time skip. 8am. In class.

"Hey Dae!" Ryu shouted from the back of the class when she saw me. I waved back and sat beside her.

"Have you heard about it?!" Ryu exclaimed loudly.

"Heard about what?" I asked while I put down my bag.

"IT!" She shouted again, causing everyone to stare at us.

"What's 'it'?" I asked again.

"What she meant was, do you know there's a new transfer girl coming to our class?" Jooyeon said as she yawned, her dark circles is really obvious, it's as though she hasn't slept for days.

"Hmm so what if there's a new transfer girl?" I asked, kinda not interested in the topic right now.

"Well... I heard that... she is someone special to one of the kingka... could be their fiancé or something..." Ryu whispered the last few sentences.

When I was about to speak up, the teacher walked in with a big big smile.

"Good morning class. As y'all may already heard, we have a new student with us--" Mr Song looked towards the left and give a signal for the new student to walk in.

As she walk in, I could see guys drooling over her milky white long thighs and girls being jealous of how perfect she looked.

Her hair was dark brown and long, her eyes were hazelnut brown and her facial features just look perfect against her small face, she is pretty tall and slim as well, something tells me that she has an angelic voice. And yep, my instinct was right; she has a soft and melodious voice.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Noe Jaemin and I hope to work well with everyone here." She smiled and looked at everyone.

------

A/N: hi! I'm back hehe I hope you liked this short chapter😅😅 and do y'all remember who Noe Jaemin is? 😉😉 yes that bitch is back BWAHAHA

-J