|| His ex ||

Chapter 8

Wednesday. 9pm. Dorm.
Daemin's POV.

I took my towel and began drying my hair, Suga and I didn't speak about anything since the piano incident earlier on and I didn't asked him anything more.

Jin is showering now while Jimin is somewhere outside, leaving me and Suga alone in the room. I honestly didn't wanna care where he went to but he still has homework to complete and I don't want to be the blame of him not completing his homework.

Where is that idiot.

I place my towel on the rack to dry it before taking the hair dryer to dry my hair even more.
"Aish, you're so noisy." Suga said because of the noise the hair dryer makes.

"Mianhae.." I switched off the hair dryer and went to my desk. I took out my homework and began doing it. Ugh Mr Song... I groaned internally as he gave my class the hardest practice paper compared to other classes.

"God damn it..." I sighed loudly. As I was about to give up, Suga came and asked, "you need help?"

I was in total shock as he actually offered to help me, I nodded slowly. He took Jin's chair and pull it closer to me. He began explaining all the questions to me. He was so close to me that I could feel his warm breath against my neck. As he talk, I could smell his minty breath. I couldn't concentrate at all.

Time skip. 9.20pm. Suga's POV.

"So... You do this because of the property and then just add to find x°--"

I stopped explaining to this dumbass when I felt her head falling on the table. "Yah." I shook her a little but there was no respond.

How can you be so... Cute?

I shook my head when I realized that I said that.

It's all your fault that I'm like this now... Sigh...

I thought about the girl who broke my heart. Her name is Noe Jaemin, similar to Daemin's name. I sometimes feel that I'm playing with Daemin because of their names but that would be so childish.

I sighed as I thought about what Jaemin has done to me in the past. She hurt me so badly.

Flashback.
Suga's POV.

"Oppa, let's go to where we first meet okay?" My girlfriend, Jaemin called and asked. I smiled and replied, "Sure, let's meet 30minutes later."

I was so excited to meet the girl of my life, I haven't seen her for almost a week now and it's killing me.

I even took a shower just for the sake of her, I sprayed some of her favourite cologne and wore the top that she gave me. She especially love it when I wear pink as she finds me really sexy and hot in pink.

I took my wallet and went out of my house.

I walked to the side of the river, it's where we first met. I bought her some roses, knowing that she loves them.

As I reached the location, I couldn't believe my eyes. The girl I love the most, the girl who's my everything, the girl I trusted the most, is kissing another guy. They were making out and I could hear Jaemin moaning his name.

"J-Jisoo... Ahh..."

I dropped the flower and ran away from where they were. I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't believe my eyes. Was everything a lie Min?

I went back home and locked myself in my room. Tears were flowing down my face as if it's a waterfall.

Did you purposely ask me out to show me that scene? Did you lose interest in me? Is that your way of breaking up?

I cried for one entire night...

The next day.

"Oppa! Open up, I know you're inside." My eyes opened a little, it was swollen and red from all the sobbing I had last night.

I opened up my room door and stare at her coldly. "Oppa... We need to talk..."

There it is, she's going to dump me.

"Let's break up." I knew it...

"Yeah sure." It came out a little too cold as I've planned.

"What? That's it? You're not even going to ask why?" She starts to get a little mad.

"Um no? I mean I've always want to break up with you but then, I can't bring myself to say that. I'm sooooo glad that you've said this first. Now get out." She stomps out of my apartment while crying.

I guess it's over... Our 5 years relationship... It's over...

I look at her back view as she ran down my apartment. I closed the door and leaned on it.

Warm tears began to flow down my face as I thought about all the memories we had together.

End of flashback.

After that day, we never met anymore. I heard that she moved to America to lead a new life with the so-called Jisoo guy.

I tried to let her go but scars could never be healed completely...

Written on: 4 July 2016

Sorry but I couldn't find another name that is similar to Daemin 😂