|| Basketball ||

Chapter 20

Wednesday. 4am. Dorm.
Suga's POV.

"The new girl... she's your ex right?"

I wish I could turn back in time and not tell Daemin about my ex, it was one of my humiliating past and I wish I could buried it deep into the ground.

There was a hint of jealousy in Daemin's tone though, or am I thinking too much?

I didn't sleep a wink last night, thinking about how to answer Daemin since I simply ignored her question and proceed to go to "sleep".

I tossed and turned in my bed, shutting my eyes close and attempting to fall asleep but to no avail.

I got out of my bed, put on my sportswear and quietly left the dorm.

Slowly but surely, I walked to the basketball court and swiftly took a random ball that is left in the court.

Basketball has always been my thing, I loved basketball, I was going to represent Korea in a national competition when Jaemin--

God damn it, why am I thinking about her?!

I slammed the ball angrily at the hoop and it bounces back, hitting my face at the same time.

"You didn't change, Yoongi."

That tone.

That voice.

That aura.

It's her.

Noe Jaemin.

"What do you want, Jaemin?" I said emotionlessly to her, she was taken aback by my tone.

"We didn't met for a few years and this is the kind of tone you're gonna use?" She asked.

I picked up my basketball and continued dribbling, not bother to even look at her.

"Why are you here?" I asked again.

"To find you. I wanna tell you that I'm sorry and I truly regret breaking up with you." What a slut. I said in my mind.

"So, you broke up with Jisoo and come back to find me?"

"H-How do you know about Jisoo?"

"Look bitch, I'm not a hotel. Don't check in when you want me and check out when you found someone else. Leave this place before I use your head as my basketball."

She scoffed and squinted her eyes at me, "Min Yoongi, you should have taken my offer while I'm being nice. Now you have made me angry, I'm gonna make your love ones living in utter hell!"

"I wouldn't take your offer even if you're selling your body to me. I will never take what has been used before." With that, I turned my heels and left the court, leaving her there shocked.

That's what you get when you hurt me.

Jaemin's POV.

Min Yoongi, I know who you love and I'm not afraid of making her die. Noe Daemin. I smirked before going back to my dorm.

--------
Thank you everyone who has been patient with me! Here's a chapter between Suga and his ex! I love savage Suga so much and I hope you liked it too!
-J