|| Detention ||

Chapter 5

Detention Room. After lunch.
Daemin's POV.

"All of you stay here. No communication is allowed. Do this worksheet while another teacher will be coming in to look over you guys. If you fail the paper, more punishments will be served." Mr Song gave us a thick worksheet of mathematics questions.

Wow... Maths... What is maths again?

I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly as I received the paper. BTS was sitting in front of me while I'm sitting with Kai because he insisted to sit with me.

As I flipped through the pages, I realize that the paper was not for my grade but instead, it's the seniors' grade. I groaned internally as I tried to attempt the questions.

Rap monster was the first one who completed the paper and he shared his answers with the rest of BTS. Lucky them for having a genius friend...

Suddenly, Suga turned around and smirked at me. "You haven't learn this topic, have you?" I shook my head slowly, earning an evil grin from him. I tried to ask Kai for help but then I remembered he's HORRIBLE in maths so I dropped the idea.

"I could share the idea with you, you know?" My eyes looked at him with hope but then my smile dropped when he said, "Well... I can share with you if you get on your knees and beg for it." This arrogant bastard.

"Thanks. But no thanks." I continued to write whatever I can on the paper. "You do know if you fail the paper, you'll have some punishments right? I heard that they might deduct your overall points." Suga said, making me have second thoughts. My overall points are important as it can help me enroll into the university I always wanted to go.

"Hmm, how about a discount for you? Become my roommate and I'll give you the answer and you'll pass." I scoffed at his arrogance but then stopped when he starts waving that piece of stupid answers in his hand.

"There's no way she's going to be your roommate when she's going to be MY roommate." Kai said, "I didn't say I'm going to be your roommate!" I shouted, earning laughs from BTS.

"Aww someone doesn't wanna share a room with Kim Jongin~~" Jungkook teased and Kai became red but he remained composed, "It's Kai Hyung for you."

"And why should I be your roommate?" I scoffed at Suga's arrogance as Kai looked at them arrogantly.

"Tsk you really have no idea what position you're in, do you? Okay first, you need this answer and second, if you want your parents to lose both their jobs then disobey me." Suga stood up and walked towards my table.

I really wonder why the teacher isn't here yet.

"Come on. You know this is a straightforward decision." He brushes the back of his hand against my cheeks.

"I-- I--" I looked toward Kai who stare at me blankly. "Fine." I sighed loudly as Suga smirked and bend down, whispering into my ears, "Good choice sexy, we'll have so much fun at night." My face flushed red after hearing what he said, he smirked even wider and even winked at me.

"Ha! Get rekt Kai HYUNG." Jungkook emphasizes at the 'hyung' as he laughs. Kai groaned loudly before running out of the detention room.

Is he really not happy that I'm sharing room with Suga? I mean he can't be serious with me right? He's a fucking international playboy gosh.

"Yah, pack your stuff and move in later. I'll kick my roommates out." Suga said coldly, now that arrogant Suga is gone but only a cold Suga is here.

"But Hyung, I'm your roommate." Jimin pouted, "are you going to kick your Hyung out? You ass." Jin said as he tried to beat Suga.

"By roommate, I meant the other nerdy boy. Aish. Never mind, pretend that I didn't say anything, I'll go inform the school about it." Suga said as he packed his bag.

"Yah, let's go." He kept referring me as 'yah' and I really hate it. "Stop calling me 'yah', Suga bear." I have no idea why I called him that but I heard from some girls he hates getting called 'Suga Bear.'

"Don't you dare call me that." I stick my tongue out as I kept calling him that. Serves you right for forcing me as your roommate bitch.

I can be a savage at times oops.

Time skip. 9pm.
Daemin's POV.

I went back to my dorm and saw Jooyeon and Ryu looking at me apologetically.

"We've heard everything Dae.. Mianhae..." Jooyeon said while looking down.

"Look girls, I'll be fine! But can I ask you a question?" They nodded their head and look at me. I know that Ryu knows a lot about the kingkas because she has a crush on Byun Baekhyun from EXO.

"Erm.. Do the kingkas have some rules going on between two groups?" I looked at them with wide eyes.

"Of course! I heard they have 5 rules or something.

1) If a member from EXO and BTS fights, no other members can go help as it would be an unfair fight UNLESS it is getting serious and one may die then they're allowed to help.

2) No dating the same girl between EXO and BTS.

3) No stepping into each other's territories.

4) No members can be in both groups at the same time.

5) I don't really remember the fifth rule... But I think it's something about their past.. Something like no discussing about their past in public or something

I've heard that they were actually 'brothers' in the past until they fought and split into 2 groups with Rapmonster and Suho in charge. Majority of them went to Suho though."

I nodded at Ryu's explanation and think that their rules are stupid af.

I bid farewell with them and went to the seniors' floor which are the top floors.

Room 209... (A/n: 20th story and the 9th room)

Suga's room is at the most cornered room and yay for good window view but nay for living with a bunch of guys.

I knocked on the door and waited for awhile. The door opened, revealing a shirtless Jimin. I screamed as I covered my eyes, I was trying to rub the shit out of my eyes and tried to clean my mind and all.

"Oh god, I swear you can wake hibernating bears who lives in the South Pole with that scream of yours." He pulled me in the room, shut the door and pinned me against the door immediately...

Written on: 27 June 2016