|| Jooyeon ||

Chapter 3

Tuesday. Lunch Time.
Daemin's POV.

The bell rang, everyone rushes to the cafeteria except for me. I'm wayyyy too lazy to run on the first day of school.

I was walking slowly when I saw Jooyeon, she was walking towards my direction, looking sad. She walked past me without even greeting me, her mind seems to be occupied with some stuff as she didn't even realize I was following her.

I continued to follow her, this is the first time I saw her looking sooooo down. It's like her world just collapse. We went to the rooftop.

Don't tell me she's gonna...

My eyes widened as she grabbed a stool and climbed up, Jooyeon was standing at the edge of the roof. I ran to her and pulled her back.

"You crazy bitch! What were you trying to do!" I scolded her, she didn't say anything but then, she exploded into tears. She starts sobbing really hard, I awkwardly look at her before pulling her into my embrace. I'm not someone who likes skin ship so doing this is really hard for me.

"J-Jooyeon, what's wrong?" I patted her back gently. "Daemin... I'm in trouble..." She sobbed even harder, I could feel my uniform getting drenched in her salty water aka tears.

"What happened?" She stopped crying and looked into my eyes, "I-- I-- I slapped a kingka..."

"...And...?"

"I SLAPPED A KINGKA! Daemin! Don't you get it! I fucking slapped--" She continued to cries as she tried to speak.

"I get it Yeon, but why are you seeking death? It's merely a kingka." I said, "It's not MERELY a kingka... I slapped Min Yoongi!" She exclaimed. Oh now I get why she wants to seek death.. "Why did you slap him?" I asked

"Because... He tried to rape me and I said no... I slapped him... A-And ran away!" She sobbed even harder. My blood was boiling, how can he force an innocent girl into sex?!

"Jooyeon, it's okay. I'll help you. I'll talk to him and make sure he doesn't bothers you okay?" I offered help but she shook her head. "No unnie... I can't send you to hell.. I can't.."

"Bitch please, your unnie is stronger than you think. I will help you and I WILL seek revenge." I left her on the roof and proceed to look for that stupid Sugary Dick.

Written on: 25 June 2016

Yuju from GFRIEND will be playing as
Min Jooyeon! 😉