Chapter Thirteen

**Dedicated to FaithfullyDestined**

(Officially Edited)

~Thea~

Our lips melt together in one big clash. Dennis's hands run along my sides as mine run through his hair. He scoots me up on the bed and runs his thumbs along my stomach, while his palms follow alongside me. Sparks shoot through my body as my breaths get harsh. Suddenly, I am being lifted off of the bed.

"Dennis . . . " I say, and look into his eyes as he sets me down.

"Thea . . . " he responds with a gentle kiss on my neck. I let out a soft moan as his hands travel to my chest. Involuntarily, my back arches against his body, sending my chest up to meet his hands. He groans in response, which sends butterflies into my stomach.

The sleeves of my dress get annoying, so I start to lift it up. I watch as Dennis's eyes get big, and his hard on follows suit. His hands eagerly move along me, and I wince with pain.

"Dennis-"

"Oh, Thea, your body is so perfect . . . " he mumbles, which sends electricity through my lower body. He slowly grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it right off, revealing his hairy chest. I watch in awe as he begins to remove his belt, but stops just as he unbuckles it.

He crawls up my body and slowly presses his bare chest against me. All at once, I feel an immense amount of pain on my side as he holds me.

"Den-"

"Baby girl . . . " he whispers, and I roll my eyes in response. His lips find their way to my sweet spot - the lower half of my neck - and he kisses and sucks on it gently. My hips gently buck against his body, and his hard on sends me back onto the mattress.

"Uh-" I am interrupted when his hand takes mine, and he runs it against his hard on. A soft moan escapes from my lips as I feel his jeans. I am led to his belt, and I immediately slip it off of him. Pulling his pants down slowly, I run my palm against his erection.

Suddenly, all of the memories from that cursed day flood into my mind.

*****

"Why . . .?" I ask him. He looks at me with no answer and cleans up his mess.

I feel so used. Daniel never treated me like this, and he also broke the one promise he made to me before we started dating.

No sex before marriage.

What am I going to do?! My fiancé just raped me . . .

"You best keep your mouth shut, or you are going to be sorry."

*****

I feel Dennis's hands press against my skin, and let out a whimper.

"Dennis," I say loudly as tears stream down my face.

"Huh," he lets out with a heavy breath.

"Dennis, it hurts," I admit, and look away.

"What does?"

"Your hand . . . " He looks at his hand, and finally sees the bruises.

"Thea . . . oh my gosh . . . " he gets off of me and softly rubs his thumb across the bruises.

"I'm sorry-"

"Who did this to you?" Dennis asks, and I let out a sigh.

"Can we please not talk about thi-"