The Journey Taken Together: Editing

Hey guys! So yes, this is the official end of the book! I'm so excited to hit off the next one though! So for all of you wanting to know if there will be more, there sadly won't be.

BUT

I will be going through editing. That's right, not just common and small mistakes. Like changing A LOT. I will be individually editing each chapter based on what YOU lovely readers have told me. That right, I am using what you said to help me!

(I plan to switch this to third person and past tense, but it may take longer for updates)

I will be unpublishing everything and republishing the chapters when they are fully edited! So feel free to keep this book in your library for those updates.

What is this for? Well, I noticed a lot of problems with this book, and I want to fix them.

I plan on doing at least one edit a week (maybe more). I will have a schedule up for you soon on my profile & in the story description. Plus, the editing will be in the title!

I will be waiting a month to edit~ Starting October 1st, I will be unpublishing and editing my book~

So, thank you everyone for reading my book, and for those of you who didn't read all of it, I hope you continue to! I just want to entertain the people of Wattpad with my writing.

*sheds a tear*

Thank you for all of your support, and I love you guys!! ^^