Chapter Sixteen

**Dedicated to AdeolaTee_**

Chapter Status: Edited

Don't forget to comment! nwn

~Dennis~

I walk outside and take in the fresh air. I look up at the sky and sigh, walking to my car. The summer heat glares over me as if it was a predator, and I was it's prey. I get into my car and start up the air conditioner, cooling it off before I pull out of the driveway.

I reach the mall and get out. My mind starts racing as I walk inside, getting stared at by passing shoppers. I proceed down the stairs, heading to a clothes store. I walk up to the customer service desk and glare at the lady.

"Hello. Is a woman named Gigi working today?" I ask.

"Let me check," she says, pressing the keys on her keyboard.

"Yes, she is. She should be in the back," she says. I thank her and walk quickly to the back of the store. I check the left corner, and she is not there. I proceed to the right corner when I hear noises coming from in front of me. I walk quietly towards them.

In the corner, I see Gigi up against the wall, and a man kissing all over her. He lifts up her skirt and starts rocking against her. Trying to hold back my laugh, I pull out my phone. I start to record them when a lady comes by.

"Sir, you are not allowed to record in here. Please put your phone away," she says. I roll my eyes and save the video, putting the phone in my pocket. I clear my throat loud enough for the couple to hear me, and the man turns around.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Daniel shouts, pulling up his zipper. Laughing, I walk towards him.

"I wouldn't start with me. I have you on video," I say, making his eyes go huge.

"You wouldn't," he says in a soft tone. I get in his face and smile.

"You have five seconds to leave," I say, quickly counting back from five. He jogs away from us, and Gigi steps forward. I press my hand against her arm, keeping her from leaving.

"You are staying here," I demand, and she sighs.

"You can't make me," she says, looking into my eyes. A feeling of despair rushes over me, and I look away. Memories from the past flood into my mind:

"Well, what else am I suppose to say, Gigi?! It's not my fault you cheated on me," I hiss at her.

"Well if you don't love me anymore, I will go," she says, grabbing her purse. I grab her arm, and she glares at me.

"Please stay. Just don't cheat on me again," I say to her. She walks past me, and I grab her arm again, pulling her closer to me.

"Stay," I say. She gets closer to me, and I run my fingers through her hair.

"You can't make me," she says, turning around and walking away.

That was the last day I ever saw her, until now.

"Why are you threatening Thea?" I ask her.

"I...you don't deserve her. She hurt Daniel," she says, looking away. My instinct kicked in, and I tighten my grip on her arm.

"I think you are lying. I think you are jealous because of what we have," I say. Suddenly, she grabs me and pushes me against the wall. Her lips linger around mine, and I try pushing her away, but she clings to me.

"You know I'm a better lover," she whispers in my ear. I feel her hand slip into my pants, and I groan.

"Not here," I whisper, and she takes my hand. She leads me to the back center of the store to the bathrooms. We walk down a large hallway, and she pulls out a set of keys. Going through them, we approach a door with an "Employees Only" sign. She unlocks it and leads me into the room.