Chapter 4: Sick As Frick

My brother, Heath^

"Can I have one container of the mini pretzels?" Blake asked the girl behind the counter who was about our age. She smiled when she said the total and Blake handed her the money. We thanked her and she blushed a little when we walked to a table together. See? Every girl likes him. Maybe even-
NOPE. YOU DO NOT. STAHP.
"Are you in the future?" He asked me waving a hand in front of my face. I blanked and blushed before acting like nothing happened.
"You blush a lot," he pointed out. I looked at him in the eyes before biting my lip and looking away.
"We've been looking for you guys!" I heard Bree say, catching my attention, as she made her way over to our table. I was sitting down across from Blake as we ate pretzels out of the same container in the food court. Bree plopped her bags down by her feet as she sat next to Blake, Ella and Leah joined by sitting on each side of me.
I looked at Blake and he pursed his lips before he popped another mini pretzel into his mouth.
"All we did was go to Hot Topic and Urban Outfitters to buy some clothes. It's not like we left to a different state," I spoke quietly. I heard Bree sigh.
"I know but you guys should've told me," she recalled. I reached for another pretzel but realized they were all gone. I glared at Blake who just smiled and bit his tongue. How dare him....
First he eats most of the pretzels and then he bites his tongue when he smiles, which makes him looks hot as frick? Wtf. Why do you play with my emotions, Blake? Why?
"I'm going to go get pretzels and then we should go," Leah said standing before Bree and Ella followed her.
"Ugh. I feel bad," I said resting my head against the table once they were gone.
"It's not your fault, she's the one that's upset,"
They came back after a few minutes and ate while we all didn't say anything. We all decided to go to the photo booth and make the most stupid and hilarious faces we could. And it worked because we all walked out of there laughing like crazy people, which is probably what other bystanders thought we were.
It was already dark out when we got outside so we had to try and desperately find her car. It was especially hard since I had tears threatening to spill from my eyes since I was laughing too much at a strip of paper. But we did find her car and got in before we drove away.
The mall was an hour away from where we lived so we would get home around 10:00 pm, depending on the traffic. Ella was asleep and so was Leah. I wasn't sure if Blake was asleep but he looked like it so I laid my head on his shoulder.
I moved around a tiny bit to get comfortable before his breath hitched in his throat. I looked up at him and there was a small smile on his face.
"You're a terrible actor," I whispered looking down at his shoes before closing my eyes again. He deadpanned,
"How dare you,"

Sorry this is a short filler because I wanted to update. This is bad ok byeee.