Chapter 18: "Best Friend?" "Best Friend"

*this is a longer chapter btw and this is also Brallon (bottom; Brendon and Dallon) and Peterick (top; Pete and Patrick)*

March 28 (exactly 2 years and 4 months later) (yeah big jump I know)

We got out of Blake's car and walked inside with our hands intertwined. We left college early because he still had to get ready.

"You look pretty today," he whispered when he opened the door, allowing me to go inside first. I gave him a small smile and thanked him before I followed the others to the back to where the other guys were getting ready.

And yes, we are in college now, second to last too. I'm 20 years old and same with Blake. Man, what happened? I remember in the last chapter I was just 17. (Wait, did you hear that? What just broke? Oh don't worry, it's just the fourth wall. Carry on.)

Connor is 19 now and today is his wedding day. I haven't met his fiancé yet, which is weird since I used to live with them, but I was told her name is Chloe and they've been dating for 5 years. He proposed when they took a trip to Paris, France on July 7 together last year.

And now here they were.

I just finished tying Blake's black bow tie from looking it up online. I pumped my fist in the air in victory after 5 tries. He was wearing a black suit that was tailored to fit him, everything was black along with the other groomsmen in the wedding. The bridesmaids had a color I can't exactly explain. It was not white, but off white, maybe a light gray? Champagne? Creme? I can't decide but it's one of those and it had a one shoulder that was ruffles. After I helped Blake, I went to go see Connor. He was checking how he looked in the full body mirror.

"Big day," I said coming up next to him, he jumped slightly. He was adjusting his tie as we talked.

"Yeah," he breathed out while running a hand through his hair. He had a hair out of place so I put it back.

"Thanks mom," he said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes and smiled when I stepped back.

"Don't be nervous," I added.

"But I'm marrying the girl of my dreams, how can I not be nervous?" He said as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his pants.

I shrugged and smiled, "Then be excited. I'm gonna let you go, see you later, and good luck,"

He waved bye and I walked away and back to Blake. I stood next to him in the other full body mirror. I was wearing a very nice color of purple, knee-length dress. It had a sweetheart neckline with a strap type thing on top to hold it up (sorry I don't know what it's called but if you do, please tell meh). I had regular black heels on with a bow and my hair was up in bun on top of my head with two strands that were braided on the back of my head that lead to the bun.

 I had regular black heels on with a bow and my hair was up in bun on top of my head with two strands that were braided on the back of my head that lead to the bun

"Spin," he told me. I spun around in a circle and the dress flowed along with me, flaring out and dancing. I stopped and looked at him. He just smiled. His hair stood out from everyone else since they were all wearing black and Blake's hair is still red.