Chapter 20

11 months later

Chloe zipped up my dress and stood back.

"Done," she said. I turned around and looked in the mirror. Today's the big day, the day I've been dreaming of since I was kid. I'd watch those wedding shows on TV and dream of my perfect day with my perfect dress. And now it's here.

My dress was strapless and fitted top with a sweetheart neckline. It was fitted just past my hips and was ruching the rest of the way down. I was wearing silver sparkly heels and my hair was in a bun on the back of my head with one braid leading to it on the left. I changed the ring on my nose to a stud and since I have gauges, I wasn't wearing fancy earrings but I found a simple pair of jewel ones that looked perfect.

 I changed the ring on my nose to a stud and since I have gauges, I wasn't wearing fancy earrings but I found a simple pair of jewel ones that looked perfect

"You look so beautiful!" Chloe exclaimed from beside me. We pulled in for a hug. She was wearing a purple high-low, sweetheart neckline, flowy, long dress that was very simple but still beautiful. It was fall time so I wanted to use a color that would be a nice autumn color. Everyone in the bridesmaids part of my wedding (Chloe, Peyton, Tess, Abby, and Ashley) were wearing the same dress and plain black heels. Their hair was down and curled with two big strands going to the back and clipped with a jeweled clip.

 Their hair was down and curled with two big strands going to the back and clipped with a jeweled clip

"You look amazing," I said to her. A few days after I first met her, we met up at our local Starbucks and got iced tea while we just talked and got to know each other more. Ever since then, we do everything together. We hang out all the time and we both know that we're each other's best friend. I know I've found someone I can finally trust and it's amazing. She's also one of the first people I told I was engaged so I think you get the point.

"Sky, it's time," Tess said coming up next to me. You could see her small baby bump through her dress. I was going to be an aunt! When we all first found out, I immediately turned to Chloe and said, "Your turn," but she just rolled her eyes and chuckled. I nodded and I followed them to the doors that lead outside. I let out a long breath and stood behind Chloe. She grabbed my hand as she stood next to Connor, getting ready to walk down the aisle that was stone. She smiled and I did too along with Connor.

Our wedding is in Blake's hometown, Columbus, Ohio. The place is called Darby House and it's beautiful. It was close to busy downtown Columbus but you can't even tell by the relaxing feel to the place. It was right in front of the Big Darby Creek and it looked beautiful with the trees and nature surrounding it.