Epilouge

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was reading this amazing Joshler book and I fell in love. But I was really just working on this for a while (but mainly reading that book, it's called "Light A Match And All I'll See Is You" by PastelMess (AO3). But yes, hope you like this so I'm gonna go and read the prequels to that book now)

7 years later...

"Morning," Blake said coming down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a bagel. He popped in in the toaster and stood next to it as I finished eating my cereal at the countertop.

"Morning," I replied back. I got up and put the bowl in the dishwasher before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and walking down the hall. I walked in the room and saw my kid sleeping peacefully in his bed. I smiled at the thought. I leaned over him and tapped his shoulder. He stirred but continued to sleep.

"Brayden?" I asked but he didn't reply, "C'mon buddy, it's time to get up,"

I tapped him again and this time his eyes fluttered open, the same beautiful hazel color as his fathers. Mine were hazel too but something about the color of Blake's made it more beautiful. He sat up and walked over to his closet where he decided what he wanted to wear.

He doesn't like it when I pick out clothes for him so now he just does what he wants, but I still have a say depending on if it's okay or not. He picked out his clothes and I nodded my head before he started to get dressed as I went to the other room. I walked in and saw Colt already up. He just finished putting his clothes on that I picked out for him last night. The thing was, his shirt was backwards.

"Bud, your shirt is on backwards," I said with a small chuckle before I switched it around.

"Oh," was all he said. So cute. He wanted a high five so I gave one to him.

"What was that for?" I asked and he replied, "I don't know,"

I chuckled and stood up before he grabbed my hand and we walked out to the kitchen. Blake was sitting at the table now and Colt ran up to him.

"Rawr!" He shouted grabbing onto Blake's arm. He pretended to be scared and ruffled his hair.

(rawr xd)
/I'm sorry I had to/

Brayden is our oldest son. He's seven years old and has Blake's brown hair, even though Blake's hair is blue right now, and hazel eyes. Colt is our 2nd son who is five and he has lighter hair like mine and brown eyes. Brayden walked into the kitchen and I made him and Colt breakfast, which was cereal. Because I can't cook.

"You can cook better than I can. All I can make is cereal and poptarts," Blake said like he was reading my mind and Brayden nodded. I looked at Blake with a confused look written across my face. Can he really hear my thoughts?

"Yes, I can hear what you're thinking,"

He smirked and laughed while my eyes were wide.

"Can you actually?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, I just know you,"

I opened my mouth to say something but I snapped it shut when I was interrupted by crying a few rooms away. I put the cereal box down and was about to walk out of the kitchen when an arm went out in front of me.

"I got it," Blake replied and I thanked him. I went back over to the cereal bowls and put them down in front of Colt and Brayden. They thanked me and I stood at the counter.

"You ready for school?" I asked the both of them and they shook their heads at the same time. I chuckled.

"Ugh. School. It's so boring," Brayden said dramatically.