Chapter 15: Forever

Patrick Stump^ (meet him later also)
What character would you like to see again because I won't have a character for the next chapter of no one tells me so please leave suggestions, thanks!

2 weeks later

School just got done for the day and we got home to his house. We got out of the car and laughed the whole way inside because of a funny video his brother sent him. We held hands and swung our arms as we walked inside before he closed the door.

"Hey, we're alone," Blake said looking around then finally looking at me. A smile formed on my lips and his did too, but his was more devilish. I'm pretty sure I know where this is going...

He pulled me to his room and closed the door. I set down my bag on the floor and when I turned around, he crashed his lips into mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync and the butterflies in my stomach came back. I ran my hands through his hair which made him let out a little moan. He moved his hands from my face to around me to pull me closer, hands resting on my lower back. He moved his hands to my waist and his fingertips rested against my skin under my shirt. The touch made a chill run through my body.

He pinned me against his wall and I smiled against his lips. I moved my hands to around his neck when he lifted me up and supported my butt. He lead me over to his bed where he laid me down before he let go. I missed it already. I saw him take off his shirt to reveal his perfectly toned body with his abs. And a v-line.

I bit my bottom lip with a smile. I wish this could go on forever. Was I drooling? Oh well...

He tossed the shirt to the side before leaning down to my level and our faces met once again.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Blake whispered, making a chill run down my spine.

"Yes," I smirked and he chuckled.

"You think I'm hot,"

"And?"

We both smiled at each other before he licked his lips and grabbed my wrists then pinning them above my head. He leaned down and kissed my lips again before he started to kiss along my jawline. He left a trail going down my neck to my collar bone where he left a small hickey. I'll have to find a way for that to not be so noticeable to my siblings. He came back to my ear and nibbled on it before meeting my lips once again.

Blake pulled away and I took off my shirt to reveal my black sports bra. I tossed it to the side like he did and he pinned me once again.
He spoke in a deep husky voice, "You are making this so much harder for me," before he started to kiss down my neck again.

"That's the plan," I spoke out, a little bit breathless. We both decided we weren't going to do the "frick-frack" because we're only in high school and we only started dating about 2 weeks ago. Too early. He's told me before that Bree tried to make him do it with her, which is not right, and he denied it. I don't blame him, he didn't give in and I'm proud of him.

He came back to kiss me on the lips as I bit his bottom lip before he pulled away and we stared at each other. His sparkly hazel eyes looked at the both of mine and I focused my gaze on his swollen pink lips. Mine probably looked the same. He ran his thumb over mine. Tingly. He smiled and I did too before he moved away from me and grabbed his shirt before putting it back on, and I did the same.

"Did you really have to put your shirt back on?" He whined but I rolled my eyes.

"Your family is still home, I can't be walking around without a shirt," I said in a duh tone.

"Why not?"

I looked at him with a 'are you serious right now?' face. I sat down on the bed.

"And my family isn't home," Blake spoke again, confused now.

"Yes they are, before we got inside your room I saw your brother come around the corner,"

"And you didn't tell me?"

His eyes were wide and I just snickered. He looked fake mad but his face softened back to normal.

"I can't stay mad at you," he said coming closer to me. I booped his nose and we smiled.

"You should still take off your shirt," he whispered pulling me close. I'm not even that hot I don't know why he wants to see me shirtless.

He comes up with the stupidest ideas sometimes.