Chapter 14: Don't Forget About Me

Pete Wentz^ (meet him later)

I got up and got ready like usual. Usually I'm so mad that I have to get up this early just to go to school but today, I wasn't. I think it was because I'm going to see if Bree has forgiven us or not. I really hope she does.
I walked out into the kitchen to grab some food when I heard a voice come from behind me that made me jump.
"Damn girl, what're you wearing today?" I turned around and knit my eyebrows together as he just looked me up and down.
Wtf?
All I was wearing was a black sweater from Brandy Melville with black leggings and my Bearpaws, and my hair was in a messy bun. I don't see what's to drool over. I just turned around and started to pour the cereal into the bowl. Let's hope today is good.

We showed up at school and met Bree by her car cause she texted me and asked us to. She had her arms crossed and leaned against the car when we walked up but unfolded them when we got closer. She reached out and gave me a hug. It feels nice knowing that someone isn't hating you.
"I'm sorry I acted up. I just really wanted to know what was going on and I guess it made me pretty upset," she said as we continued to hug.
"It's ok I forgive you," we let go and we smiled. She looked at Blake and they smiled at each other. What? No hug or kiss?
"Can I talk to you?" She asked him and he looked confused but nodded anyways. I told them I would be by my locker if they needed anything.
I didn't try to think about it too much, so I just went on with my day. All day I even tried to ask the both of them what they were talking about this morning but they wouldn't tell me, they just smiled and looked at each other, like they were planning something that I'm not supposed to find out. School finally ended and we went home.
We walked inside and I saw his siblings sitting in the living room watching tv. I was going to stop and say hi and ask about how their day went but Blake pulled me along to his room. We got inside and he closed the door.
"What's so important?" I asked as I laid down  on his bed and got comfortable. He stood by the door as he spoke, rubbing his hands together nervously. Ok now I'm getting nervous....
"You want to know what Bree and I were talking about?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. I nodded.
He licked his lips, "Bree and I broke up,"
I sat up and looked at his face. He wasn't sad.
"Why aren't you sad?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Why would I be sad?"
"Because she was your girlfriend..."
"But I wanted to break up with her for a while now, I didn't like her as much as I did before. I like you,"
My face grew hot and I looked at my hands. I but my lip and looked back up at him with a smile.
"Are we a thing?" I asked. He looked up from looking at the ground also.
"Do you want to be a thing?"
I nodded and he smiled. This is it, what I've been wanting even since I first met him. Ever since I got to know him and fall in love with him. This is really happening right now and I can feel my heart doing backflips in excitement.
"Boyfriend?" I asked and he chuckled lightly before asking,
"Girlfriend?"

///Sorry this chapter is so crappy but it's late at night and I wanted to finish it. But you will like the next chapter, trust me ;)///