Chapter4

Rome POV
I was finished getting dressed and was just taking pictures to post on my Instagram and that snapchat thing.

Rome POVI was finished getting dressed and was just taking pictures to post on my Instagram and that snapchat thing

I walked into Amara's room and found her watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse. She was so concentrated.

"You good baby?" I asked.

"Yes daddy." She nodded.

"What do you think about Imani?" I asked.

"She pwetty. Very and she nice, ooh ooh, she like my mommy but better and pwettier." She said.

She so cute..

"Well, I'm taking her out to dinner tonight and you staying at her moms so you better be best behaved." I warned her.

"Is Emmanuel there?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Yay." She grinned.

Imani POV
I was sitting at my vanity just straightening my hair. I then put my makeup on. After painting my face, I got my purse and put things like my phone, money, keys and other things in there.

I got my shades and put it on top of my head. Someone knocked on the door so I went and opened it. It was only Sam.

"Hey." She came in.

"Hi hi." I smiled.

"You look cute." She squealed.

"Thank you." I twirled around.

"Where y'all going?" She sat in my bed.

"I dunno probably some restaurant or something." I shrugged.

She just giggled silently but I managed to hear.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"You do realise that it's a date?" She chuckled loudly.

"What?!" I turned red.

"Okay, he wants to take you dinner to thank you but why are you guys dressing like this? Y'all could've gone to Starbucks if he wanted to thank you." She laughed.

"He likes you." She added.

I stood there blushing but thought about it. I mean, he's cute and all and I like him too. If he's willing to try and take me out on a date, then I will go along with it.

"Well don't just stand there, go go!" She shooed me out of my own room.

I walked out of the room and to the kitchen to get Amara's bag and her overnight bag too. I entered the sitting room and James, Amara and Rome were watching Tv.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Woah.." I heard him mumble.

"Y-yeah, we ready." He stood up.

We walked out of the house and to the car. I guess I looked really good.

 I guess I looked really good