Chapter12

Rome POV
NEXT 2 WEEKS
I'm so happy that Amara is finally home. She's removed her cast and is able to go to school. Today we've all got class.

Amara looked so cute. She had her denim dress with her pink air maxes and her minions backpack.

 She had her denim dress with her pink air maxes and her minions backpack

"Your not supposed to be eating that lolly pop." I laughed.

"But Mani gave it to me." She pouted.

"You've already got it so you might as well eat it." I got in the front seat.

"Okay.".

"You buckled up?".

"Yes.".

Imani POV
The night that I went out to eat with Darrel was actually okay. It was fun and he made me laugh all the time.

I didn't tell Rome because it wasn't really important. Darrel is just a friend and he'll stay that way.

I was currently at work right now and I was waiting for a patient. They finally came.

"Dr. Wright, your patient has arrived." Sarah spoke.

She walked out and closed the door behind her. People call me a Dr or Miss but I don't mind.

"Bring them in." I smiled.

I logged onto my computer and my patients came in. I turned and saw Darrel and a boy who looked like he was 5.

"Darrel?" I furrowed my brows.

"Imani, I didn't know you worked here!" He smiled.

"What brings you here?" We sat down.

"My nephew has got a cold and his ears bothers him." He explained.

"Okay, I'm just going to check your temperature and if your okay." I told his nephew.

I checked his ears and placed the thermometer under his armpit.

"Your nephew is okay. It it's quite common to catch a cold." I started.

"He does have a high temperature and an earache but it should stop within 7-10 days.".

"Do I get a lolly pop?" He asked.

"You sure do." I gave him a strawberry one.

"Thank you Imani. His mom thought it was serious so I brought him down here to get checked." Darrel stood up.

"No problem. It's my job." I walked to the door.

"Well, see you next time then." He waved.

"Bye." I waved at them.

I sat back on my chair and waited for my next patient to arrive. He pops up everywhere I go.

Rome POV
"How was work?" I asked Imani.